SSC Renewals - Page 32 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC Renewals

slasher

20 hours ago, Ormond said:

It was the SSC card they requested in Peru.

Was it? Surely they would accept a passport or driving licence instead considering the balls up with the cards this year?

I suppose I better email them just in case. 

38 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Was it? Surely they would accept a passport or driving licence instead considering the balls up with the cards this year?

I suppose I better email them just in case. 

Yes, I’m sure they would. I meant to add that.

6 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

For your info, I was cleared of all allegations by the SSC and ATAC.

We certainly can't comment on behalf of the SSC but you definitely were not "cleared of all allegations" by ATAC. 

3 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Since in your report it was in Police hands, I never heard a single word from any Police. So therefore cleared of all allegations.

What happened to my official complaint about the assault I received from a fellow Scotland fan ??? Was that ripped up and put in the bucket as well ??? Laughing stock !!

5 hours ago, ATAC said:

We certainly can't comment on behalf of the SSC but you definitely were not "cleared of all allegations" by ATAC. 

What happened to my official complaint about the assault I received from a fellow Scotland fan ??? Was that ripped up and put in the bucket as well ??? Laughing stock !!

13 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

What happened to my official complaint about the assault I received from a fellow Scotland fan ??? Was that ripped up and put in the bucket as well ??? Laughing stock !!

who was the perpretrator so we can all thank him?