SSC Renewals - Page 25 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC Renewals

slasher

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

I'm the same, trying to renew just now. 32 points to be elite? Challenge accepted! We're our own worst enemies in renewing

How the fuck did you manage to renew though? Anytime I try to add a photo it's saying it's invalid. I've resized and reshaped and everything 

I widnae fancy squeezing your heid intae a pic though. :P

57 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

The patter on here has sunk to a new low. It’s like watching Charlie Nicholas trying to take the piss out of David Brent. 

Aye. Can you believe somebody actually laughed at this?

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

She sounded like a Gemma. That sweet voice that can only come from a fat Gemma. Nice lassie by day, spunk bucket by night.

For no sensible reason I can think of I have just renewed my membership for the 19th time 😱 since 1980.

Do I need therapy or sympathy . . . or both ?  🤔

28 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The Announcement regarding the Costa Rica game venue saying there has been 200 new members already signed up

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Have I just missed the blurb, I didn’t think new memberships started until after existing renewals have finished.

J

4 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Have I just missed the blurb, I didn’t think new memberships started until after existing renewals have finished.

J

I renewed the memberships for myself and my two brothers yesterday evening, then signed up our father as a new member.

No issues, confirmation through & he's now included in our Friends & Family list.

Just now, saintsparky said:

I'm struggling with the Invalid Photo issue as well.

If anyone has a sensible suggestion to overcome it, it would be helpful.

I've tried everything. Resized, reshaped, cropped and screenshotted about a dozen photos. Everytime it still says invalid. You can try a different device but my problem is my laptop never gets used now so there'll be fuck all protection on it, I'm no risking putting my caird details into it

I tweeted them yesterday and they told me to phone them but didn't realise the time so will need to wait for Monday now

6 minutes ago, saintsparky said:

I'm struggling with the Invalid Photo issue as well.

If anyone has a sensible suggestion to overcome it, it would be helpful.

I did it on the iphone so not sure if that’s the reason I had no issues compared to others.

23 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Kept rejecting my photie as 'invalid'. I didn't think I was that ugly but if they don't want me they don't get me.

They accepted my disgusting mug - you must be really bad to get rejected! :lol:

On 08/02/2018 at 6:25 PM, Texas Pete said:

The patter on here has sunk to a new low. It’s like watching Charlie Nicholas trying to take the piss out of David Brent. 

The emoji reaction to this post just shows how fooked up this board is 😂

I have given you a ‘thanks’, just to complete the emoji set.