SSC Renewals - Page 24 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC Renewals

slasher

11 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Yeah, and I think a lot of others would too. It was mostly MCQ's with some free comments sections, so results would be collated into a report - show us the report.

What is it that you think this report will say?

That most fans don’t want loyalty points awarded for home games? That most fans don’t want a reduction in membership fee?

Not sure why the SSC would go to the trouble of issuing a survey and disregarding the feedback. Not really in their interests to do that

48 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Think the problem with current 10 pointers on here is that they will no longer be "elite" unless they get 32 points or whatever.

Was always too easy to become elite 

First sentence, not true, we just didnt want the riff raff getting access to tickets.

Second sentence, how can that be true, yet you cant even get a point?

For anyone getting their Alan Whickers in a twist over the changes to the points system - it’s not going to make a blind bit of difference to the vast majority of Scotland supporters.

Any member who wants a ticket for our Nations League and Euro 2020 home qualifiers will get one. People who regularly go to away games will likely still have enough points to go to the games they want - the vast majority of away games currently go to zero pointers.

If and when we start selling out home games regularly again we will be playing them all at Hampden or Murrayfield and I doubt we’ll have anywhere near 35,000 members again any time soon.

If (and it’s a huge if) we qualify for 2020 then it will probably make a difference but surely people who build up points by going to most, if not all, home games deserve a ticket for the finals matches just as much as folk who go to away games?

A lot of the guys I see at away games seem to think they’re something special just because they go to away games. Going abroad to get blootered and make an arse of yourself does not make you any better than the supporters who only go to home games. 

I'm done with it. Been going for about 13 years now and nothing has changed in that time. 

We play the same football as we did 13 years ago, our performances are the same as they were 13 Years ago and the outcome is the same as it was 13 years ago.

The SFA and scottish football in general is an insular, backward thinking cesspit of crusty old white men who have not got the faintest idea of modern football or how to embrace it. They dont know how to put in place any long term planning that would benefit the national team and the game within Scotland its self. I hope we win games and I'll support us from my living room but we all know how the next campaign plays out anyway, the same as the previous ones.

13 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Think the problem with current 10 pointers on here is that they will no longer be "elite" unless they get 32 points or whatever.

Was always to easy to become elite 

If it was always easy to become elite as you put it why have you been moaning how hard it is to get a point let alone 10 the only thing I’m reading from your posts are I don’t want to go to away friendlies I only want tickets for competitive away games bullshit there was need to change it you think it’s a great idea because it suits you 

5 hours ago, Mox said:

The SFA and scottish football in general is an insular, backward thinking cesspit of crusty old white men who have not got the faintest idea of modern football or how to embrace it.

At least here they mirror the support.

20 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Anyone know how to renew if I don't have my supporters number handy and without having to phone up or any of that shite?

Changed address and PC etc since last renewal so have none of this handy. Don't know why you can't just log in with your email address.

What's the panic? You've got plenty time. You're not eligible for the early bird extra point anyway.

36 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Anyone know how to renew if I don't have my supporters number handy and without having to phone up or any of that shite?

Changed address and PC etc since last renewal so have none of this handy. Don't know why you can't just log in with your email address.

Is it a phone phobia that you can’t phone or do you not remember the phone number lol what you could try is put your email address in the username and press forgot password don’t know if it will work but worth a try hopefully they will send you a link to create a new password good luck

They send a email telling you that renewals are today then surely it should be the 1st think you see on there website but no you need to be a IT consultant to find it bodes well for our future when they can’t even display what there selling on there 1st page n also just a further bit of Moanin no wonder it’s cheaper as  you’re only getting a 22 month contract not a 24 I know there are no matches between dec and feb but  as I said just havin a moan and done lol

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Did you get your early bird bonus point?

The net wasn’t working too well so I phoned up and the lassie at Hampden apologised and gave me an extra point for my troubles. She really didn’t have to do that. I’ll be making sure her bosses know they have a gem working for them. :ok:

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

The net wasn’t working too well so I phoned up and the lassie at Hampden apologised and gave me an extra point for my troubles. She really didn’t have to do that. I’ll be making sure her bosses know they have a gem working for them. :ok:

How do you know her name was Gemma?

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

After all my humphing and hawing, I’ve just renewed. I’ve already filled out my form for the away games season ticket. 

I'm the same, trying to renew just now. 32 points to be elite? Challenge accepted! We're our own worst enemies in renewing

How the fuck did you manage to renew though? Anytime I try to add a photo it's saying it's invalid. I've resized and reshaped and everything