SSC Renewals - Page 21 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC Renewals

slasher

Can't see this changing the complaining

Say a 8 pointer renews & goes up to 10 then goes to all the away games & a couple of home games in 2018 . Might be at approx 20 pts.

A 1 pointer renews & goes up to maybe 2 & goes to the home games & goes up to approx 5pts.

People who go to more away games are going to be ahead now of home game goers for tickets for games not a Hampden.

3 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

Say a 8 pointer renews & goes up to 10 then goes to all the away games & a couple of home games in 2018 . Might be at approx 20 pts.

A 1 pointer renews & goes up to maybe 2 & goes to the home games & goes up to approx 5pts.

People who go to more away games are going to be ahead now of home game goers for tickets for games not a Hampden.

That's the way the jobby splatters 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

By renewing your are subsidising one of the most corrupt, masonic, unionist organisations in the UK

Not a penny more from me until there is a complete SFA clearout and restructure and i have been in it since 1994

Just my opinion

Just now, Ally Bongo said:

By renewing your are subsidising one of the most corrupt, masonic, unionist organisations in the UK

Not a penny more from me until there is a complete SFA clearout and restructure and i have been in it since 1994

Just my opinion

You sound like you've been blackballed

15 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

I think folk who have wanted points for home games will find themselves at the back of the queue now for not only away games but also non Hampden games........but thats what folk wanted. :D

Home game tickets willl be first come first served are they not? Not based on points?

In the past did they use “from” before the membership price? Sounds to me that the discounted membership fee will have some conditions such as £40 if signing up a junior also or a season ticket package. Can’t knock the £5 junior price although again wonder if that will be conditional.

35 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Going to away matches you can pick up a ticket over there most of the time don't see what all the fuss is about 

Argreed was not in the travel club at the time was over in Alicante say 20.000 fans there got a ticket no proplem could go on away tickets you always can pick one up  the £40 is no the proplem it’s the highhied yins at numpty towers that is 

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

They've mysteriously omitted to mention the criterion/a for that...........

No they haven’t. There’s an FAQ section on the website that explains it. 

Are members still guaranteed a home ticket?

Members still get priority access to home tickets but are no longer absolutely guaranteed a home ticket. The new loyalty points system will be used to prioritise access to tickets, if necessary. However, this will only be used when membership exceeds the working capacity of the stadium in which the match in played. In the case of Hampden, this would be when membership exceeds 35,000.

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Just my opinion

Hard to disagree with how you see them to be fair. You’re probably spot on

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

To me that says Albania at Easter Road. 

while it'll be difficult to get all 30,000 current members to rejoin, the SFA will be reluctant to upset members right away by playing qualifiers in grounds that will prevent members from getting tickets.  with that in mind it's likely to still be at Hampden.

5 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Are they going to introduce random checks at home games?

can't see what the SSC would have to gain by that.  they want the income that home matches provide and will only be interested in shifting units for them.
random pickups still happen at away fixtures which IMO is a good thing.

9 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

Spot on nothing was ever going to change things for the high pointers.  It does change things for low pointers though, as you say there will be games in Scotland, if we qualify, were we might end up with allocations far smaller than the membership even if at Hampden. I assume that also were we to play England we would get more tickets than we have had for any away game. Will also change things for low away points holders who never go to a home game but that amount won''t many.

Looks of this If the Costa Rica  is away from Hampden I might not get a ticket and still be bottom of the pile:lol:

10 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

Just a thought on the subject of points harvesting for home matches...

Perhaps the SSC and Hampden are about to go electronic?

If you had chipped membership cards instead of match tickets, the SSC wouldn't need to post out thousands of tickets; we wouldn't need to pay for that postage and a system of electronic turnstiles might provide the SSC with info such as, only X number of people accessed the stadium and these membership numbers didn't.

Could see a lot of empty seats at a sold out game:o