Ibrox Parking - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ibrox Parking

Every time i've went to a game vs Rangers at Ibrox i've used public transport. Anyone able to advise the best place to park for away fans at Ibrox? When leaving the ground we normally get directed down Broomloan Rd and have to leave that way, so i was intending on parking at the industrial units at Woodville St but wasn't sure if there are parking restrictions there on match days? 

Cheers. 

We’ve parked along at Springfield Quay a few times. It’s a good walk probably 20-25 minutes, but good for getting away after.

They might have started enforcing the parking restrictions there recently? Think you’d be good for 3 or 4 hours though.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Every time i've went to a game vs Rangers at Ibrox i've used public transport. Anyone able to advise the best place to park for away fans at Ibrox? When leaving the ground we normally get directed down Broomloan Rd and have to leave that way, so i was intending on parking at the industrial units at Woodville St but wasn't sure if there are parking restrictions there on match days? 

Cheers. 

I'd suggest parking in Partick somewhere and the getting the Underground over to Ibrox.  It's only 2 stops from Partick so less than 5 minutes.  It will obviously be chock full of Huns though, particularly around half seven and 20 minutes before the end of the game....

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'd suggest parking in Partick somewhere and the getting the Underground over to Ibrox.  It's only 2 stops from Partick so less than 5 minutes.  It will obviously be chock full of Huns though, particularly around half seven and 20 minutes before the end of the game....

They have recently introduced permit parking in partick

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Every time i've went to a game vs Rangers at Ibrox i've used public transport. Anyone able to advise the best place to park for away fans at Ibrox? When leaving the ground we normally get directed down Broomloan Rd and have to leave that way, so i was intending on parking at the industrial units at Woodville St but wasn't sure if there are parking restrictions there on match days

Cheers. 

This is where I used to park before I started getting the supporters bus. There were plans to introduce parking permits for there but I don't think they went ahead.

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

I tend to park quite a way from the stadium as far up as the side streets by Harry Ramsdens. Its about a 15 to 20 minute walk back but a quick get away onto the M8

Don’t look for Harry Ramsdens though, it’s been an Indian Buffett for about 5 years.

:lol:

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Thanks for your help everyone. Due to my early departure from the stadium, i encountered no traffic congestion issues :lol: 

Ahh.  I waved but you didnae wave back.