Scottish Labour - Page 4 - Politics - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Labour

aaid

15 hours ago, aaid said:

If that were the case then I would have thought you would have said something like "it'll be a change for her to be eating rather than talking bollocks".   I can't think of why you would use "bollocks entering her mouth" without intending it as a reference to fellatio. 

Really?

Is this how carefully we need to choose our exact words these days in some attempt to avoid offending those who seek so hard to find any excuse to overreact these days?

It was an innocent joke FFS.

2 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Her attempt a parachuting into the jungle ended disastrously as she failed to press the button properly.

:lol: 

I'm not sure buttons are any safer than bollocks when it comes to sexual innuendo? Somebody is bound to be offended by that.;)

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Looking forward to seeing Kezia make her entrance. Might have a few quid on her to win @ 40/1. 

That's better odds than you can get on her joining the SNP by the end of the year - 16/1.

Did anyone else see that disgraceful article attacking Dugdale by that former SLab spindoctor Paul Sinclair the other day ?

As much as I usually feckin love to see a bit of good old fashioned SLab infighting, this was just pure poison and well over the line.

2 hours ago, SpiderAlba said:

Did anyone else see that disgraceful article attacking Dugdale by that former SLab spindoctor Paul Sinclair the other day ?

As much as I usually feckin love to see a bit of good old fashioned SLab infighting, this was just pure poison and well over the line.

Paul Sinclair seems to have been in a permanent seethe since the 2007 election, further ramped up when Corbyn got elected Labour leader...

29 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Paul Sinclair seems to have been in a permanent seethe since the 2007 election, further ramped up when Corbyn got elected Labour leader...

Aye, he's one of those typical arrogant SLab fuds that believe the working class electorate of Scotland are the Labour Party's own private property.

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Not surprised to read that. I think I mentioned on here before that I was at one of the Alex Salmond shows where he said she was one of the most underrated politicians he had known,  and gave him a torrid time at FM questions.  

5 hours ago, stocky said:

She was not really an Uber Yoon either....

Erm

Are you getting that info from the same place Leonard got his on Scottish Water ?

She was - big time

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Erm

Are you getting that info from the same place Leonard got his on Scottish Water ?

She was - big time

She was after Power, that was/is  her main motivator........  at that time, remember, Labour might have got back into power and she could have been first minister.

Indy wasnae on the Table then.... It was SNP first Minority.

Labour fully expected to walk back into power....... with her at the top table.

But who knows.. We didnae hear much from her in 2014....  or since... 

Although her hubby is in an  'Independent'  (ie Labour) Think tank is he no......

7 hours ago, stocky said:

She was after Power, that was/is  her main motivator........  at that time, remember, Labour might have got back into power and she could have been first minister.

Indy wasnae on the Table then.... It was SNP first Minority.

Labour fully expected to walk back into power....... with her at the top table.

But who knows.. We didnae hear much from her in 2014....  or since... 

Although her hubby is in an  'Independent'  (ie Labour) Think tank is he no......

All you need to do is google "Wendy Alexander Independence"

She initially was opposed to having a referendum but then reversed tack in 2008 which eventually lead to the famous "Bring it on" diatribe on Question Time

The polls were well in her favour and she wanted the decision put to bed forever

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/1953092/Gordon-Brown-forces-Wendy-Alexander-Scottish-independence-climbdown.html

Edited by Ally Bongo

16 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

All you need to do is google "Wendy Alexander Independence"

She initially was opposed to having a referendum but then reversed tack in 2008 which eventually lead to the famous "Bring it on" diatribe on Question Time

The polls were well in her favour and she wanted the decision put to bed forever

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/1953092/Gordon-Brown-forces-Wendy-Alexander-Scottish-independence-climbdown.html

She called it right. The pro-independence groups were in no fit state to wage a referendum campaign and would have got slaughtered. In my opinion.

Why they castigated her for it, I have no idea. Other than, at the time, the Unionists were giving a referendum no credence at all.

But she had the right of it, no doubt.

7 hours ago, Flure said:

She called it right. The pro-independence groups were in no fit state to wage a referendum campaign and would have got slaughtered. In my opinion.

Why they castigated her for it, I have no idea. Other than, at the time, the Unionists were giving a referendum no credence at all.

But she had the right of it, no doubt.

Aye if the Yoons had done it then,,, they would have won by more.....