Board Issue - TAMB Announcements - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Board Issue

TAMB1

I'm always logged in as a member on my laptop at home but not on my phone or pc at work and for the last 2 days I couldn't access many parts of the TAMB on my phone or work pc.

I'm home now and it seems to be accessible on my phone again so I'm assuming that side of it is hopefully sorted..

20 hours ago, fringo said:

I'm always logged in as a member on my laptop at home but not on my phone or pc at work and for the last 2 days I couldn't access many parts of the TAMB on my phone or work pc.

I'm home now and it seems to be accessible on my phone again so I'm assuming that side of it is hopefully sorted..

How is it working on your work PC today?

11 minutes ago, Langtonian said:

Seperate issue.

I,m no techno but when and how do you get the reaction bar I see other members/posters have?:wacko:

You can see others people's (a heart at the bottom right of their posts) but not for yourself.

Hover you mouse over the heart and there are various options e.g. like, laugh etc

15 hours ago, fringo said:

You can see others people's (a heart at the bottom right of their posts) but not for yourself.

Hover you mouse over the heart and there are various options e.g. like, laugh etc

Oh right,thanks

13 hours ago, fringo said:

Have you been practising now ? :)

I have :lol: but not sure if i,ve got the jist yet

1 minute ago, fringo said:

Some weird stuff happening now when you click on any section or thread, it briefly jumps to a page saying you havee to log in then takes you to where you're trying to get to.

Don't worry, doing a bit of work :)