Booing your own players - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Booing your own players

Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

How’s that like? :lol:

I don’t really give a toss about it. Not something I’d do but I’ll save the moral outrage for things that deserve it. Folk pay their money, they can do as they please. 

Did Mulgrew get the same treatment his first Scotland match back at Pittodrie?

If so I bet you enjoyed it. Utter fool.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Not talking shite. His first time back playing in Aberdeen, he was always going to be booed. 

While playing for Scotland?  Gies a break.  Why would you go to a Scotland game to support Scotland and then boo the Scotland players?  Eejits. 

Edited by adamntg

28 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Maybe not but it sounded like it. 

28 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

... he was.

Definitely not. Just explaining why it happened for folk that asked. You boys bash on with your tooth gnashing though. 

15 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Did Mulgrew get the same treatment his first Scotland match back at Pittodrie?

If so I bet you enjoyed it. Utter fool.

No idea whether he did. Not sure why I’d have enjoyed it either TBH. 

You think whatever makes you happy though b

5 minutes ago, adamntg said:

While playing for Scotland?  Gies a break.  Why would you go to a Scotland game to support Scotland and then boo the Scotland players?  Eejits. 

Dunno. I explicitly stated that I wouldn’t do it, so you’ll need to ask someone who did it :ok: 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Definitely not. Just explaining why it happened for folk that asked. You boys bash on with your tooth gnashing though. 

Dunno. I explicitly stated that I wouldn’t do it, so you’ll need to ask someone who did it :ok: 

Maybe you should choose your words more carefully then?

If you say ‘understandably so’ to something then it sounds like you’re condoning it. 

Just now, adamntg said:

I thought you said “understandly so”, which suggests to me that you understand why - because they’re eejits?

I did say that. I then explained the reasons why I believe some people may have done it. Wish I hadn’t bothered now to be honest, seen as about 6 folk are having a pop at me for other folk booing Jack :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not sure why you may have enjoyed it?

Take a look at the stained tissue lying next to you and it’ll give you the answer to what you already know.

Just now, macy37 said:

Not sure why you may have enjoyed it?

Take a look at the stained tissue lying next to you and it’ll give you the answer to what you already know.

Lay off the cans, dude. Especially on a week night. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I did say that. I then explained the reasons why I believe some people may have done it. Wish I hadn’t bothered now to be honest, seen as about 6 folk are having a pop at me for other folk booing Jack :lol: 

I could probably guess it’s the Rangers thing as well, but it’s totally inappropriate at a Scotland match.  Why would you go to the match if you hate the players you’re going to support?  Weirdos. 

33 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Correct. Some Dons fans are clearly just cnts.

Some idiots did boo Jack but when it happened a lot of others started clapping him, tonight he played for Scotland nae his club team so should have been backed like the rest of the team. I backed him but next time he comes back I'll be giving him pelters.

How the f**k does Forrest get near the national team, he's utter garbage.