Booing your own players - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Booing your own players

Squirrelhumper

Just now, Parklife said:

Was always going to happen. Understandably so. 

It’s not understandable. 

If people can’t separate what happened with a player leaving their club and supporting the same player (or at least not booing him) representing Scotland then they should stay at home. 

Pathetic morons. 

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

It’s not understandable. 

If people can’t separate what happened with a player leaving their club and supporting the same player (or at least not booing him) representing Scotland then they should stay at home. 

Pathetic morons. 

Stay at home like you? 

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Playing for his country? You're as much a moron as those clowns in the stand. 

Because I said it was obvious he would get booed? 

Nae bother :ok: 

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You seem quite happy about it.

How’s that like? :lol:

I don’t really give a toss about it. Not something I’d do but I’ll save the moral outrage for things that deserve it. Folk pay their money, they can do as they please. 

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not talking shite. His first time back playing in Aberdeen, he was always going to be booed. 

Why isn't Ryan Fraser being booed then?  Isn't this his first time back playing in Aberdeen as well?

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

Why isn't Ryan Fraser being booed then?  Isn't this his first time back playing in Aberdeen as well?

Probably because Fraser was a popular player at Aberdeen, while jack was pretty unpopular. Probably because Fraser didn’t lie to the Aberdeen manager and leave Aberdeen on a free transfer for their biggest rivals. 

All a guess though, you’ll have to ask someone who booed Jack. 

Edited by Parklife

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Probably because Fraser was a popular player at Aberdeen, while jack was pretty unpopular. Probably because Fraser didn’t lie to the Aberdeen manager and leave Aberdeen on a free transfer for their biggest rivals. 

But that’s club football... irrelevant to tonight?

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Sorry I thought Scotland were playing tonight 

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why the fvck am I being blamed for it? :lol: 

This place is farcical. 

I don’t think you’re being blamed mate but by saying it was understandable it sounded like you were condoning it. If that’s not the case then fair enough.

If Aberdeen fans want to boo Jack for moving to a bigger team with a bigger wage (even if he did it in a sneaky way) then they should wait until he’s playing at Pittodrie for Rangers to boo him.

Just now, Texas Pete said:

If Aberdeen fans want to boo Jack for moving to a bigger team with a bigger wage (even if he did it in a sneaky way) then they should wait until he’s playing at Pittodrie for Rangers to boo him.

Exactly. Keep the Club stuff away from Scotland.

To be fair, I don't think @Parklife was condoning it.