Jump to content
Tartan Army Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Squirrelhumper

Booing your own players

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Brain dead morons. 

 

Absolutely. Disgraceful and beyond cringey, says a lot for a clubs fans to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was always going to happen. Understandably so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parklife said:

Was always going to happen. Understandably so. 

It’s not understandable. 

If people can’t separate what happened with a player leaving their club and supporting the same player (or at least not booing him) representing Scotland then they should stay at home. 

Pathetic morons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

It’s not understandable. 

If people can’t separate what happened with a player leaving their club and supporting the same player (or at least not booing him) representing Scotland then they should stay at home. 

Pathetic morons. 

Stay at home like you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Eh? 

Don't talk shite. 

Not talking shite. His first time back playing in Aberdeen, he was always going to be booed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parklife said:

Not talking shite. His first time back playing in Aberdeen, he was always going to be booed. 

Playing for his country? You're as much a moron as those clowns in the stand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Playing for his country? You're as much a moron as those clowns in the stand. 

Because I said it was obvious he would get booed? 

Nae bother :ok: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You seem quite happy about it.

How’s that like? :lol:

I don’t really give a toss about it. Not something I’d do but I’ll save the moral outrage for things that deserve it. Folk pay their money, they can do as they please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite the morons he’s played really well. Good to see him shut the idiots up.

Fraser about to come on - this will be his first game back... he gonna get booed to!? 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not talking shite. His first time back playing in Aberdeen, he was always going to be booed. 

Why isn't Ryan Fraser being booed then?  Isn't this his first time back playing in Aberdeen as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ProudScot said:

Oh my god Fraser got some boos too 🙈

That was for the Dutch substitution 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aaid said:

Why isn't Ryan Fraser being booed then?  Isn't this his first time back playing in Aberdeen as well?

Probably because Fraser was a popular player at Aberdeen, while jack was pretty unpopular. Probably because Fraser didn’t lie to the Aberdeen manager and leave Aberdeen on a free transfer for their biggest rivals. 

All a guess though, you’ll have to ask someone who booed Jack. 

Edited by Parklife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Probably because Fraser was a popular player at Aberdeen, while jack was pretty unpopular. Probably because Fraser didn’t lie to the Aberdeen manager and leave Aberdeen on a free transfer for their biggest rivals. 

All a guess though, you’ll have to ask someone who booed Jack. 

But that’s club football... irrelevant to tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malcolm said:

But that’s club football... irrelevant to tonight?

Yeah. Someone asked for the reasons, I explained them. :ok: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Probably because Fraser was a popular player at Aberdeen, while jack was pretty unpopular. Probably because Fraser didn’t lie to the Aberdeen manager and leave Aberdeen on a free transfer for their biggest rivals. 

All a guess though, you’ll have to ask someone who booed Jack. 

Sorry I thought Scotland were playing tonight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the fvck am I being blamed for it? :lol: 

This place is farcical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why the fvck am I being blamed for it? :lol: 

This place is farcical. 

It’s pointless debating it.

It’s all the sheep shaggers fault, all 18,000 of them booing poor Ryan Jack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why the fvck am I being blamed for it? :lol: 

This place is farcical. 

I don’t think you’re being blamed mate but by saying it was understandable it sounded like you were condoning it. If that’s not the case then fair enough.

If Aberdeen fans want to boo Jack for moving to a bigger team with a bigger wage (even if he did it in a sneaky way) then they should wait until he’s playing at Pittodrie for Rangers to boo him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Texas Pete said:

If Aberdeen fans want to boo Jack for moving to a bigger team with a bigger wage (even if he did it in a sneaky way) then they should wait until he’s playing at Pittodrie for Rangers to boo him.

Exactly. Keep the Club stuff away from Scotland.

To be fair, I don't think @Parklife was condoning it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×