Netherlands match thread - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Netherlands match thread

PASTA Mick

Just now, romanticscot said:

Ryan Fraser should have been involved more after the England game, a great pass and a greedy chance there from the lad.

He should’ve been involved before the England game. Would’ve meant less chances for Strachan’s favourites though. 

7 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

5 minutes, what a disgrace, what will that tell us ?

He done more in his 5 minutes than Phillips done in 92. 

Thank he’s not getting the job full time, Him and McLean getting 90 minutes was baffling. 

Taking on a centre half that we all know about and leaving an untried one on the bench, in let’s be brutally honest here, they weren’t exactly playing deadly opposition. 

Clearly another sfa yes man, we need someone that isn’t. 

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, ProudScot said:

Pretty promising tbh. If we’d had Griffiths I think we would have won the match. Certainly would have got something from the game.

Jack was good and liked Tierney at CB.

Aye, pretty positive. Not a great performance, Tierney and Jack both worked well. McGinn, Frazer and Christie were good too.

That's that - I feel we did well enough to get a result tonight; though not perfect, there are positives to take from this. I think Jack did well at right-back, Tierney did a good job at centre-back and Fraser looked decent when he came on. McLean and Phillips were poor though. I think that we looked up for this and confident, which will hopefully continue going into the new year.

Edited by Clyde1998