Netherlands match thread - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Netherlands match thread

PASTA Mick

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Apart from being a shite stadium, with a shit atmosphere, the first reason not to have games up there should be to keep the sheep attending games down to a minimum. 

Like a shit stadium like Hampden with a shit atmosphere, yeeeee really

5 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

Possibly, I know Ian Black got booed when we played a game at Easter Road - albeit that was probably due to the Hearts connection. Nobody should be booing their own players because of what club teams they've played for.

Did Andy Webster or Craig Gordon get booed that night?

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, robbo cop said:

Like a shit stadium like Hampden with a shit atmosphere, yeeeee really

Agree it’s not that good a venue, but leagues above that dump and not heard an atmosphere this bad for a while. 

Doesn’t matter whether he’s getting boo’d for leaving Aberdeen or for playing for Rangers. Totally immaterial. Either way it’s effin embarrassing. 

In fairness on this occasion the old cliche of “small mindless minority” does actually seem to apply.

14 minutes ago, madoneone said:

Booing your own players, and a few muppets wearing Aberdeen scarfs, class act from the ssb

Aye saw that. Why would you wear a club scarf to a Scotland game? Bizarre behavior

(unless I suppose you only owned one scarf...)

5 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Agree it’s not that good a venue, but leagues above that dump and not heard an atmosphere this bad for a while. 

You really are a moron, aren’t you. 

3 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

I think its part of the reason, unfortunately.

Agreed

1 minute ago, Marky said:

Doesn’t matter whether he’s getting boo’d for leaving Aberdeen or for playing for Rangers. Totally immaterial. Either way it’s effin embarrassing. 

In fairness on this occasion the old cliche of “small mindless minority” does actually seem to apply.

Agreed

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Which is surely a nationwide problem?

Or are you just going on a, I hate Aberdeen and everything about it rant?

A rant? :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Ak91 said:

I'm only joking but in all seriousness I would like to see him on the senior squad for the next campaign 

Berra is the best CH we have IMO. I'm all for throwing youngsters and inexperienced players in but I just feel that at CH you'd need someone with a bit of experience. I'd have given Cooper and Hanlon a half each along with Berra

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You really are a moron, aren’t you. 

Why? Because I think we shouldn’t be playing internationals in a ground like that in a place that attracts so many cocks?

Then yes.