15K - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

McFootSoldier

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why such a small crowd then?

As with Hampden it's only a "home" game if you stay in Aberdeen, the north east is a vast area yet sparsely populated,but, all things considered it's a good turnout

Take into account the time of year, it's a Thursday night which is traditionally bath night for most in that area and then you've got cost for a tightfisted Aberdonian for what could be a effectively be a "B" game. 

It's also unfortunate that the game clashes with the annnual sheep shearing awards

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

As with Hampden it's only a "home" game if you stay in Aberdeen, the north east is a vast area yet sparsely populated,but, all things considered it's a good turnout

Take into account the time of year, it's a Thursday night which is traditionally bath night for most in that area and then you've got cost for a tightfisted Aberdonian for what could be a effectively be a "B" game. 

It's also unfortunate that the game clashes with the annnual sheep shearing awards

Population of Grampian is over half a million I thought?

18k or whatever is a decent enough crowd but the way some go on about he mythical support from the North East you'd think the full Scotland support came from there!

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Population within 45 minutes of Kilmarnock must be well over the million mark but only 2-3K home fans ever turn up !!!

Aye, that's a valid comparison.

And entirely inaccurate but the Tories from the North East love a wee fib.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

37 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Mine was £25 last month for the uncovered section. 

Uncovered and can see feck all 

This was our prices. I wouldn't fancy sitting in that far end uncovered section, the fence blocks out half the pitch if you are near the back.

ADULTS £26
OVER 60 £19
OVER 75 & UNDER 21  £15
UNDER 18 £10
JUVENILE / UNDER 12s  £6

52 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

This was our prices. I wouldn't fancy sitting in that far end uncovered section, the fence blocks out half the pitch if you are near the back.

ADULTS £26
OVER 60 £19
OVER 75 & UNDER 21  £15
UNDER 18 £10
JUVENILE / UNDER 12s  £6

The investors get the "good" seats when Celtic visit though so us plebs don't have the choice haha.