Hamilton - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hamilton

58 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I wonder how many of the young Icelandic stars who were at the Euros and going to the World cup have been interviewed on how shite artificial pitches are 

Its been amplified in the "New Scotland Manager" threads and now here how completely delusional and arrogant we are :lol: 

Is that not like saying Andy Murray won the US open because they put a roof on Wimbledon.

:lol:

Artificial pitches have a purpose, but not for top level football. (I use the term top level loosely!)

I can’t see Gylfi Sigurdson running out at EPL grounds wishing he was playing on the power league pitch he saw accies play on.

37 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

IArtificial pitches have a purpose, but not for top level football. (I use the term top level loosely!)

I can’t see Gylfi Sigurdson running out at EPL grounds wishing he was playing on the power league pitch he saw accies play on.

I think that sums it up pretty nicely.

On 11/8/2017 at 4:21 AM, Ally Bongo said:

Your Minsk point is moot. 

Artificial surfaces and FIFA's standards have moved on since then 

Which professional footballers say it's shite ?

Third and fourth rate Scottish players that are looking for any excuse to detract from their lack of talent ?

But you are right - i am sure when FIFA are organising these things they make sure nobody that has actually played football gets to make the decision never mind testing it out for a period of time .....

Steven Maclean. Top level player in Scotland for a number of seasons now.