Question Time Tonight - Page 102 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

8 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

I don't think it is rubbish mate, I see it all the time, week in, week out.  I would caveat that with the probable fact I don't watch/read as much about it as you.  I do however, think others are worse.  

Here is how the media do it

2 hours 32 minutes in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08p5lft#play

Edited by Ally Bongo

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Thanks but no thanks

DACuvKkUMAAazC6.jpg

FFS.  I'm out most Thursdays and usually get in just as QT starts, but tonight i'm going to extend the evening by going to the pub for a few drinks to avoid seeing this right wing love-in.

11 minutes ago, Alibi said:

FFS.  I'm out most Thursdays and usually get in just as QT starts, but tonight i'm going to extend the evening by going to the pub for a few drinks to avoid seeing this right wing love-in.

The only positive i can imagine is Angela Rayner has either a tight or cleavage revealing top

Without being sexist she has massive chebs and well played to her

Related image

16 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The only positive i can imagine is Angela Rayner has either a tight or cleavage revealing top

Related image

aye she's got a fair clutter

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Related image

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Gravity won't be kind to her in a few years time.

1 hour ago, FuNsTeR said:

aye she's got a fair clutter

1 hour ago, mariokempes56 said:

Arf..

Is it the 70's again? 

At least that means i'll get to follow Scotland to the World Cup, i guess. :rolleyes:

No SNP presence so English right wing zoomers get to trash the choices we make in Scotland without reply

Has been moved at the last minute to Salford for tonight's show because of the Manchester bombing

No guests known as yet

59 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Has been moved at the last minute to Salford for tonight's show because of the Manchester bombing

No guests known as yet

lets hope they pick them wisely .. Then again its BBC Question time 

59 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

No guests known as yet

I'm guessing Paul Nuttall, Julia Hartley Brewer, Louise Mensch, Melanie Phillips and Gerry Adams for some balance.

I'd assume there will be no questions on Manchester and competence or otherwise of Lady May ? Could be a very odd program.

No campaigning supposedly,  but you cannot get more "campaign-like " than a Dimbldrawers QT less two weeks before GE ? 

Amber Rudd - Home Secretary

Andy Burnham - Mayor of Manchester

Sara Khan - Anti extremism campaigner

Nazir Afzal - Chief Exec of Police & Crime Commisioners in Eng and Wales

Colin Parry - Father of Tim Parry who was killed in the 1993 Warrington bombings

DAr26CEXgAEzBAc.jpg

Edited by Ally Bongo

Definitely  line-up to avoid...

I personally don't understand the point of this programme as it's been set up. Either UK politics and democracy is suspended, in which case suspend the programe, or it isn't, in which case have a normal multi-party take on the events of the week.