Are the play offs on tv? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Are the play offs on tv?

bonny78

16 hours ago, fringo said:

I agree. Ireland could have gone 2-0 up and totally changed the outcome.

And yes, you got far closer than us to qualifying.

You have to admit it's pretty dire football watching Ireland most of the times but I'm sure we'd take it any day if we could occasionally qualify.

X

i can safely say the Georgia away game was an absolute abomination (I watched on tv at a wedding ) and why mon didn't die of embarrassment trying to defend it was beyond me - away we have been usually ok v Serbia Austria not bad at all even last campaign not bed but at home it's hoofball - it's embarrassing 

though ss as I said earlier - we played half decent at euro 2016 euro 2012 can be partly excused as we were against the finalists one of whom has probably been the best side in decades and a half decent Croatia side 

On 15/11/2017 at 6:01 PM, Newryrep said:

If you had of got second , we were out of the playoff as even a victory against Wales wouldn't have been enough, Wales would probably have won as a victory for them would of got them in the playoffs ( actually maybe at your expense - not sure) but they bottled it

Pretty sure Greece would’ve been the ones to miss out had we got the win in Slovenia?