Huns new gaffer - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Ormond said:

I thought you were at the wind-up too!

No, sorry, didn't realise it was a joke.  I should have I suppose.

1 minute ago, shaggycoo said:

Serious question, what has Mr Gerrard done to warrant the job anyway??? He not the youth coach at Liverpool??? Similar theme here..

handy in the dressing room for punch ups? oops forgot it wasnt him that hit the D.J

Put Murty out to pasture for his own health and sanity.

Appoint Kenny Miller interm manager to the ...erm... intern manager for the remaining three games in an attempt to find a spark to somehow attempt to salvage the season in a small way by finishing second.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

That’s some team Rangers are going to have next season with Fernando. Torres, Martin Skrtel and Wayne Rooney all set to sign

Interesting. I'd only seen the Skrtel story, not the others. I think you're making them up to get me all excited. 😉

52 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Interesting. I'd only seen the Skrtel story, not the others. I think you're making them up to get me all excited. 😉

Torres has been mentioned since it was announced Gerard was taking over. Jim White apparently said on Talksport today there was a lot of chat at Stan Petrov’s golf day yesterday about Rooney to Rangers. If either of them end up at Ibrox I’ll present MOTD in my pants!! Complete moonbeams. 

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Torres has been mentioned since it was announced Gerard was taking over. Jim White apparently said on Talksport today there was a lot of chat at Stan Petrov’s golf day yesterday about Rooney to Rangers. If either of them end up at Ibrox I’ll present MOTD in my pants!! Complete moonbeams. 

Torres and Rooney are nonsense. Even if they did want to come we'd have to have miracles to fund some sort of partial wages. And they're both on the career wind down, so hardly the battlers we are needing.