Huns new gaffer - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

You’re back on my Hun list now. 

How very Nazi or Communist of you. People who disagree with you are put on a list. 

I'm beginning to suspect that you're the Hun around here. 

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

How very Nazi or Communist of you. People who disagree with you are put on a list. 

I'm beginning to suspect that you're the Hun around here. 

Fuck sake. I thought you were maybe a bit smarter than that. You actually believe that I have a list? :lol:

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Fuck sake. I thought you were maybe a bit smarter than that. You actually believe that I have a list? :lol:

Im sorry. I didn't realise you had lost your sense of humour. Do you always need an emoji to know when someone is pulling your leg? 

19 hours ago, Parklife said:

Because as a club they stand for religious intolerance. An intolerance they spent decades wearing as a badge of honour. An intolerance that they've refused to take the steps required to stamp out amongst a section of their support. 

A disgusting organisation. 

One word.  Ian Durrant.

13 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Hahaha

These threads are always a good laugh.

agreed. 

It really is remarkable how quickly a small section of the rangers support have become victims. 

They deserve better:lol:

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

On the basis Dave King was at Anfield last night?

He was 2 seats along from Dalglish but nearly a whole stadium apart from Gerrard, maybe it’s King Kenny? Or he was next to Dalglish’s wife, maybe it’s her?

Better Mrs. Dalglish than Murty or Pedro, or Warburton or Mcoist, or probably whoever is next .....

Guest BlueGaz
15 minutes ago, Ormond said:

There, in a nutshell is why Yanks should not be involved in any way with 'soccer'. 🤑

Having said that, the rumour is worryingly gathering pace, but not see it from a reliable source yet.

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

There, in a nutshell is why Yanks should not be involved in any way with 'soccer'. 🤑

Having said that, the rumour is worryingly gathering pace, but not see it from a reliable source yet.

You do know that’s a joke site? They do a one paragraph review of a lot of Scottish games.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, sbcmfc said:

You do know that’s a joke site? They do a one paragraph review of a lot of Scottish games.

Ahh, no, I didn't know that.