Huns new gaffer - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why do you hate Rangers so much?

Because as a club they stand for religious intolerance. An intolerance they spent decades wearing as a badge of honour. An intolerance that they've refused to take the steps required to stamp out amongst a section of their support. 

A disgusting organisation. 

34 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Because as a club they stand for religious intolerance. An intolerance they spent decades wearing as a badge of honour. An intolerance that they've refused to take the steps required to stamp out amongst a section of their support. 

A disgusting organisation. 

Apart from that?

25 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And u like the other half then i presume as u dont talk about their bigotry. Or is it only one bigoted side you hate??  Whoch would explain a lot.

Do I like Celtic? No, I strongly dislike Celtic. 

Guest BlueGaz
20 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's not though. I'll never have the pain or shame of letting my club die. You'll never forget that shame. 

I’m not ashamed though - but I will challenge your hatred of Rangers. I’ll be slightly childish and say my hatred for everything sheep is more than yours. 

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And that attitude is why your club died. :) 

No it’s not. It’s got absolutely hee haw to do with it. Unless you can explain why I was responsible for it? 

Edited by BlueGaz

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And u like the other half then i presume as u dont talk about their bigotry. Or is it only one bigoted side you hate??  Whoch would explain a lot.

The classic “What about them?” pish that is almost always trotted out by the Huns when their sectarian background is pointed out. :rolleyes:

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

The classic “What about them?” pish that is almost always trotted out by the Huns when their sectarian background is pointed out. :rolleyes:

Unlike your constant repetitive whining. ZZZzzz

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Out of the folk on this thread recently you are only one throwing insults and invective about. 

Seems the Huns on here are better behaved and more socially acceptable than you. 

4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Out of the folk on this thread recently you are only one throwing insults and invective about. 

Seems the Huns on here are better behaved and more socially acceptable than you. 

Huns and socially acceptable in the same sentence. Fuck me. :lol:

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

27 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Huns and socially acceptable in the same sentence. Fuck me. :lol:

And as per usual you have no answer other than a wee dig. 

It's pathetic that you have a view but can't actually articulate it or substantiate it. 

I don't have a very high opinion of you but I don't tar all St Johnstone fans because of it. Maybe you could try a bit of differentiation instead sweeping inaccurate rubbish. 

On 21/04/2018 at 4:36 AM, macy37 said:

The Sinclair incident missing from your memory clearly....

No. However that's not what I said. I wasn't suggesting Rangers fans have never done anything racist, I was pointing out that Ormond was suggesting they were amongst the worst and they're not. 

Several other clubs have had far worse records in that regard. 

I didn't mention any others by name but both you and Dan Cake appear to have read something into the words I used. 

3 minutes ago, Redz said:

It did - Only deception and the breaking of rules allowed any form of reference at all

Odious new club and support

Karma will get them too......:ok:

So who's on second base? 😉

28 minutes ago, Redz said:

It did - Only deception and the breaking of rules allowed any form of reference at all

Odious new club and support

Karma will get them too......:ok:

But, but, but we are all Scotland fans and shouldn’t have any ill feelings for other clubs. :rolleyes: