Huns new gaffer - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

36 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If you're happy to have that fat turd speak for your club then fine. 

I can't be arsed with him or his attitude. My one hope is that someday he'll be crossing the road in front of me and I'll get to run him over. 

Might have to buy a bigger car though...... Not sure a Seat Alhambra will be big enough. 

Seriously, are you OK with that and his previous laughable statements? 

BlueGaz is one of the peepil. You’re wasting your time.

Edited by Ormond

22 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Honestly it's got to the point where I'm thinking of just forgetting all about Rangers and putting all my time behind Renfrew. 

Nothing to do with the football but every single statement that comes out is embarrassingly pathetic. It's making the club look utterly ridiculous. 

I can't support a club that is so unaware of its supporters and their thoughts. If they want to pander to the Billy Boy morons then I'm out. 

Get yourself down to Greenhill Road RB.

You know it makes sense. 

Not today though coz we’re at Brechin! 

24 minutes ago, Marky said:

Get yourself down to Greenhill Road RB.

You know it makes sense. 

Not today though coz we’re at Brechin! 

Too feckin cold anyway. Already been out to Parklea down at Port Glasgow for my boys game and still trying to defrost. 😫

4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Too feckin cold anyway. Already been out to Parklea down at Port Glasgow for my boys game and still trying to defrost. 😫

Aye it’s even freezing doon here. Had to get up at the crack of dawn this morning (8.30) to take my dug to get her hair cut. Baltic it was. 

Guest BlueGaz
On 08/12/2017 at 6:59 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

If you're happy to have that fat turd speak for your club then fine. 

I can't be arsed with him or his attitude. My one hope is that someday he'll be crossing the road in front of me and I'll get to run him over. 

Might have to buy a bigger car though...... Not sure a Seat Alhambra will be big enough. 

Seriously, are you OK with that and his previous laughable statements? 

I think he’s a prick like absolutely everybody I know thinks. But unlike you, im not going to stop supporting them because of him and his bile. 

Or you just trying to fit in on the TAMB? Because that’s what it looks like to me. 

Billy. 

Guest BlueGaz
On 08/12/2017 at 7:31 PM, Ormond said:

BlueGaz is one of the peepil. You’re wasting your time.

:lol::lol: coz I want to keep supporting my team regardless of arseholes who work for the club? Then aye, I am. 

46 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I think he’s a prick like absolutely everybody I know thinks. But unlike you, im not going to stop supporting them because of him and his bile. 

Or you just trying to fit in on the TAMB? Because that’s what it looks like to me. 

Billy. 

One thing I’d never accuse RB of is trying to fit in with the TAMB :lol: whatever that means

Guest BlueGaz
8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

One thing I’d never accuse RB of is trying to fit in with the TAMB :lol: whatever that means

Whatever that means?

why would a football supporter stop supporting their team because of an idiot who puts out stupid statements? Be pissed off and slaughter them, yes  

its prob just me, but can’t get my head round that. Other than its a post to fit in with those around him / that he’s talking to. 

Only possible answer I can find to my question. 

56 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Whatever that means?

why would a football supporter stop supporting their team because of an idiot who puts out stupid statements? Be pissed off and slaughter them, yes  

its prob just me, but can’t get my head round that. Other than its a post to fit in with those around him / that he’s talking to. 

There’s many reasons not to support rangers, this may be the one that breaks the camels back or him. I’m sure he will back up his own points. 

Im sure your clever enough to know it’s probably not just because of Traynor statement or male I’m giving you too much credit,

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Whatever that means?

You’re right. This is a very stupid reason to. Reading Renfrew’s post I was thinking that it’s bizarre he chose to support a team that wouldn’t sign Catholics but feels this statement is something that’d make him stop supporting them. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

You’re right. This is a very stupid reason to. Reading Renfrew’s post I was thinking that it’s bizarre he chose to support a team that wouldn’t sign Catholics but feels this statement is something that’d make him stop supporting them. 

Glad you agree. 

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

There’s many reasons not to support rangers, this may be the one that breaks the camels back or him. I’m sure he will back up his own points. 

Im sure your clever enough to know it’s probably not just because of Traynor statement or male I’m giving you too much credit,

Male  you are. 

Edited by BlueGaz

On 09/12/2017 at 7:42 PM, BlueGaz said:

Billy. 

Fit in? That's one thing I never try and do. I'm an objectionable git and proud of it. 

This statement is one in a long list of utterly moronic stuff that the club has let that fat shite spout in their name. 

I can only assume they are happy to be brainless twats. They are an embarrassment to the club and it's supporters. Well, some of us anyway. 

While I thought the club was moving forward I could put up some of the questionable and stupid shite that's gone on. Buts that's not the case anymore. The current board appear to be intent on taking us back to bad old days and I quite frankly can't be arsed with that. 

I couldn't give a flying feck who believes what about me as it matters not a jot, but I will always be honest and have my own mind. 

I'm a right twat like that. 

And Parky, you're just trying to fit in by agreeing with BlueGaz. 😉

21 hours ago, Parklife said:

I didn't choose Rangers, my Dad did and I inherited them. They were the only team I was taken to see. 

I was 4, my Granny was a Catholic and I didn't know anything about bigotry. 

It's not quite the black and white decision you seem to think. I suspect most folk are the same. 

34 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Dunno

What did he say?

Not so much a statement but in a BBC interview he said the following...

'We've always had a very good relationship with Rangers, we'll work hard to make sure that we come through and relations are strengthened as we move forward. We all want to see a strong Rangers, we need that for Scottish football, and the sooner they fill their vacancy and get a good manager in and strengthen the whole set up, that's in the interests of Scottish football.'

Sheepish in the extreme. 

Edited by slasher

1 hour ago, slasher said:

'We've always had a very good relationship with Rangers, we'll work hard to make sure that we come through and relations are strengthened as we move forward. We all want to see a strong Rangers, we need that for Scottish football, and the sooner they fill their vacancy and get a good manager in and strengthen the whole set up, that's in the interests of Scottish football.'

Sheepish in the extreme. 

He did say that, the stance he has held for a long time. 

He also said a lot more than that, slating Rangers about how they run their business and how the whole affair had been dragged out, in a roundabout kind of way that, he was very clever with what he said.

Probably doesn’t fit into your agenda though, does it?

7 hours ago, slasher said:

How embarrassed must the sheepworriers be over Stewart Milne's latest statement? All the backbone of a rattlesnake that fella 😏

He came across very well with no hidden agenda and sly statements. Would you have liked him to go down they same way that we did in reference to the statement we sent out?

Guest BlueGaz
12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I can only assume they are happy to be brainless twats. 

And Parky, you're just trying to fit in by agreeing with BlueGaz. 😉

Don't think they are "happy to be".  I just think they are.

:lol::lol::ok:

Amazing the debate that can start up from a simple :wave: when you say you're leaving. Thought I was being polite.  Been :wave: at the Sheep lots over the last couple of weeks, so thought it only polite to do the same as you left ;)

9 hours ago, slasher said:

Sheepish in the extreme. 

You mean he showed dignity and class?  

He also said a lot more than you cared to comment on but hey ho.  Sorry, he didn't get into some childish spat.....

To answer some of the comments above......

You don't have to stand up for yourself by issuing childish and snide statements no. However imo if Milne had any balls he'd be pursuing a case of tapping up against the huns through the authorities.

If you lot are happy to let it slide then hey, ho. 😀