Huns new gaffer - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The guests were Derek Ferguson, Tom English and Chris MCGlaughlin but they got Michael Stewart and Kris Boyd on.

Boyd made a bigger melt of himself than he ever has done. 

Away for a listen 👍🏼

2 hours ago, ShedTA said:

Im glad decent gers fans can see through traynors sh*t.

Honestly it's got to the point where I'm thinking of just forgetting all about Rangers and putting all my time behind Renfrew. 

Nothing to do with the football but every single statement that comes out is embarrassingly pathetic. It's making the club look utterly ridiculous. 

I can't support a club that is so unaware of its supporters and their thoughts. If they want to pander to the Billy Boy morons then I'm out. 

27 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Honestly it's got to the point where I'm thinking of just forgetting all about Rangers and putting all my time behind Renfrew. 

Nothing to do with the football but every single statement that comes out is embarrassingly pathetic. It's making the club look utterly ridiculous. 

I can't support a club that is so unaware of its supporters and their thoughts. If they want to pander to the Billy Boy morons then I'm out. 

You shouldn't have to do that RB, because of the people running the club.

Guest BlueGaz
11 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Hurting?

Absolutely not.  Been shitting myself for weeks that it would go ahead.  I'm very happy with his/whoevers decision for him to stay with you.  I fully support it.

Guest BlueGaz
38 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

:wave:

6 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

:wave:

If you're happy to have that fat turd speak for your club then fine. 

I can't be arsed with him or his attitude. My one hope is that someday he'll be crossing the road in front of me and I'll get to run him over. 

Might have to buy a bigger car though...... Not sure a Seat Alhambra will be big enough. 

Seriously, are you OK with that and his previous laughable statements?