Huns new gaffer - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

19 minutes ago, phart said:

Damn just as we had decided that he had ran his course at Aberdeen anyway.

I'm sure there's a mass deleting of tweets and editing of Facebook posts going on in the North Eats right now. 

Rangers play Ross County and Hibs next 2 games, given the unlikelihood of Coyle or Lennon taking over, should we be looking at the tabloids pushing a Tommy Wright and Stephen Robinson dream team?

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Kris Boyd sounding a little sheepish, Michale Stewart tore him a new on tonight 

Yip just came on to post the exact same. That was brilliant listening. First time I've started laughing out loud listening to sportsound. "That would be 0.1%" comment at the end or words to that affect was the cherry by an absolute masterclass by Stewart. Can't be hard arguing against Boyd right enough. Stewart is the best ex pro pundit by some distance.

8 minutes ago, JECK said:

Yip just came on to post the exact same. That was brilliant listening. First time I've started laughing out loud listening to sportsound. "That would be 0.1%" comment at the end or words to that affect was the cherry by an absolute masterclass by Stewart. Can't be hard arguing against Boyd right enough. Stewart is the best ex pro pundit by some distance.

You can often hear Tom English and Michael Stwewart gasping when Kris Boyd opens his fat monster munch filled gob

I'm glad he mentioned right at the start of his piece how there's this "myopic view of Scottish football...we've got to get away from this idea that there's only 2 clubs in Scotland" or words to that affect.

Never once have I heard this from pundit, ex pro or otherwise. Thourougly refreshing stuff.

Just now, JECK said:

I'm glad he mentioned right at the start of his piece how there's this "myopic view of Scottish football...we've got to get away from this idea that there's only 2 clubs in Scotland" or words to that affect.

Never once have I heard this from pundit, ex pro or otherwise. Thourougly refreshing stuff.

I was just about to post this, he’s by far the best pundit going and he doesn’t need to be controversial to do his job like shouty Boyd and that muppet Sutton

25 minutes ago, JECK said:

Best pundit by a country mile.

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

Given the last couple of matches I'm happy that Murty stays, I wonder whether Aberdeen fans feel the same way about McInnes?

Not according to AFC Chat, pretty extreme stuff there. But that was earlier, prob changed their minds now. Rangers fans generally happy, just rightly fecked with board for yet another fiasco. 

7 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

In other words. Rangers can't afford the release clause nor could they afford the tribunal fee if DM was to resign so DM is away back up the road with his tail between his legs

Top nonsense there, well done on finding the one angle nobody else thought was worth posting. 

Not bothered by McInnes saying no, as I'm not a fan and don't think he would have been an improvement on our Interim Manager. 

I'd prefer us to take someone like Jack Ross and give everyone him a chance. He's done an excellent job everywhere he's been so far. Doubt hell be considered though. 

3 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Boyd looking like a bit of a silly khunt right now. Least it's taking the heat off Macy and Chico!!!!

Great decision Derek. Now sort out the team!

It's hilarious. He's been saying all week that if rangers offer McInnes was gone. What a twat.

13 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

In other words. Rangers can't afford the release clause nor could they afford the tribunal fee if DM was to resign so DM is away back up the road with his tail between his legs

Some truth in that....
Have to admit I owe Derek some humble pie.
Fair play to him - pleasantly surprised what ever the reasons.
It is not good for Scottish football when the old firm milk the small teams dry of their talent.

McInnes could potentially do 5-10 years at the Dons and become a real legend.
As opposed to two years at Ibrox then out the revolving door.