Huns new gaffer - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

16 hours ago, stocky said:

Aye, this has been conformed to me by my Dons mate.....

Jack Ross as replacement....

£800 compensation,.. for MacInnis no Ross..

There hasn't been an approach for McInnes yet. Certainly not that Milne is aware of anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Is Mcinnes anythIng  other than a very average manager ? He strikes me as fairly limited. 

He's been very good for us. Despite having had more money than his predecessors he's still managed to get results, get Aberdeen up the table and in cup contention. His one issue, and unfortunately it's a big one, he becomes too negative and risk averse in big games. He tends to overthink things. Someone mentioned that our record in games after international breaks is poor - more often than not because he's had too much time to think and tried a new formation or tactics. 

I'd like him to stay but know a lot of fans think he's done as much as he can with us and want someone new. Last wed night certainly didn't help his stock. 

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

He's been very good for us. Despite having had more money than his predecessors he's still managed to get results, get Aberdeen up the table and in cup contention. His one issue, and unfortunately it's a big one, he becomes too negative and risk averse in big games. He tends to overthink things. Someone mentioned that our record in games after international breaks is poor - more often than not because he's had too much time to think and tried a new formation or tactics. 

I'd like him to stay but know a lot of fans think he's done as much as he can with us and want someone new. Last wed night certainly didn't help his stock. 

I’ve been saying this since the middle of last season, people just laughed me off. 

There has obviously been an improvement, but it’s levelled itself off now. 

18 hours ago, macy37 said:

If it does happen I await the hundreds of Sheep saying their happy he’s gone....

I want him to stay. However it’d be far from a disaster. There’s signs he’s taken us as far as he can. His continual shitting his pants for big games is getting frustrating. In our 4 biggest games this year we’ve got an aggregate score line of 0-11 (Celtic, Rangers, Apollon and ‘Well In the cup), with his tactical decisions primarily to blame. 

48 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I want him to stay. However it’d be far from a disaster. There’s signs he’s taken us as far as he can. His continual shitting his pants for big games is getting frustrating. In our 4 biggest games this year we’ve got an aggregate score line of 0-11 (Celtic, Rangers, Apollon and ‘Well In the cup), with his tactical decisions primarily to blame. 

That’s a fair summary and sums him up in a nutshell

23 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

If this story is true why is he allowed to take the team today???

Because it's not true?!  There's been absolutely no approach from Rangers for McInnes. That's not to say it won't happen but at this point in time it's purely Jabba the Hut spinning whatever he can via the media like he does before any big game. 

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

If you want him to stay that says a lot. The guy is a fraud.

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

Update: 

1-13. 

Bet victor the bookie has got mcinnes at 1/25 which in gambling terms means that its a forgone conclusion bookies are very seldom wrong  in saying that they had McMurtry at 12/1 this morning 

10 minutes ago, jcs said:

Bet victor the bookie has got mcinnes at 1/25 which in gambling terms means that its a forgone conclusion bookies are very seldom wrong  in saying that they had McMurtry at 12/1 this morning 

Correct. Although they did once stop taking bets on us signing Robin Van Persie at the start of last season :lol:

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

You said last week there was zero chance of him going. 

Laughed when I suggested it. That killie fan back in your group chat yet?

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You said last week there was zero chance of him going. 

Laughed when I suggested it. That killie fan back in your group chat yet?

I didn’t think he’d be going. Clearly he’s not quite as classy an individual as I thought he was. 

Guest BlueGaz
9 hours ago, Parklife said:

I want him to stay with you too. Taken u as far as he can? Surely that’s been the case for a while now? It’s not him that shites it, it’s your team. 

Great day though. Hope the same for you. 

Edited by BlueGaz