Huns new gaffer - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

8 hours ago, slasher said:

What WILL happen at the AGM.

On a new manager.......we are currently working on a plan, big announcement soon.

On attracting new investment.......we are currently working on a plan, big announcement soon.

On stopping 10 in a row..... we'll stop it!

The media and the SFA are all against us.

Cue rapturous applause from the angry bears who are ravenous for success. Stick the penny arcade on over the pa.......job done! 👍

:lol: Probably spot on.

17 hours ago, slasher said:

What WILL happen at the AGM.

On a new manager.......we are currently working on a plan, big announcement soon.

On attracting new investment.......we are currently working on a plan, big announcement soon.

On stopping 10 in a row..... we'll stop it!

The media and the SFA are all against us.

Cue rapturous applause from the angry bears who are ravenous for success. Stick the penny arcade on over the pa.......job done! 👍

That sounds magic!  Anyone know where I can get tickets?!

Apparantly Mcinnes a done deal 3 weeks ago Backroom staff problem stalled it and waiting for the 2 games to be out of way. That explains his awfull tactics on Wed.

10 minutes ago, Doric said:

Apparantly Mcinnes a done deal 3 weeks ago Backroom staff problem stalled it and waiting for the 2 games to be out of way. That explains his awfull tactics on Wed.

If that was the case, which I think is true, there is no way in hell he should be in the dugout on Sunday. 

50 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If that was the case, which I think is true, there is no way in hell he should be in the dugout on Sunday. 

Absolutly. Shouldnt have been on Wed either

12 hours ago, macy37 said:

The seethe will be incredible.

If true, I suspect any seethe would be about how it was done, rather than losing him or where he 'would' be going.

He's already lost large sections of our support with his constant fuking about with the team. Myself included to a degree.

Milne will get it tight as he will have lied. There will be no 'wig' gle room at all for him. 

Too much being said now from individuals who have nothing to gain / axe to grind - There might be some humble pie heading your way. :lol:

'Icing on the cake?' = Strachan as manager would be calamitous. 

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

So.......Mcinnes to be announced on Monday as the new chief hun^?^:lol: 

RJ got it tight for telling Derek that he was not joining Rangers then ending up at Ibrox. McInnes has constantly tried to say he ain't going anywhere near Ibrox, but suddenly he is allowed to change his mind. Double standards or what

41 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Surely he’d be put on garden leave by Aberdeen if there was any truth in this...

It would be scandalous if they take 6 points off Aberdeen and then McInnes turns up in his brown brogues on Monday morning.

Just said pretty much the exact same thing. Can't help thinking it's all just media nonsense to further unsettle and there's nothing in it. It worked on wed, might as well try again ahead of tomorrow. 

I see Sky just managed to wheel out Ian Durrant!!!  

56 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Surely he’d be put on garden leave by Aberdeen if there was any truth in this...

It would be scandalous if they take 6 points off Aberdeen and then McInnes turns up in his brown brogues on Monday morning.

Of course he would, that is why I cannot see any truth in this rumour