Huns new gaffer - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

1 minute ago, slasher said:

The latest offering from the Daily Retard....Derek Ferguson says bring back Sir Walter and Penis 😂😂😂

If I thought Walter would be up to it I'd take him in a heartbeat.  However as he's about 80 years old we should probably cut the apron strings and let him enjoy his retirement.  Even if he did come back I somehow can't see Souness coming up to be his Asst!!

I've just read Derek Ferguson's comments in full and he actually says:

“They need strong leadership and that’s why Souness and Smith fit the bill.

“So why not bring them back with a young coach like Barry Ferguson, Alex Rae or Kevin Thomson working underneath them learning the ropes?

:lol:

its probably quite something that I find Kevin Thomsons name being mentioned as the least ridiculous out of the 3 mentioned - the one that to my knowledge hasn't held a managers or assistant position yet.

what is it with all these ex rangers employees constantly coming out to the media? It's as if they believe if they shout more and more they'll got who they want. Am surprised no ones mentioned the whole 9in a row team to work under Walter, Knox and souness yet.

its a bizzarre situation, the media and the ex rangers players are all cheerleading McInnes into this job.

Yet, Rangers have said pretty much nothing for 4 weeks. Do they still have the director of football guy? You'd expect him to have some sort of communication.

And McInnes has said he's not been approached and he sees his future at Aberdeen.

Edited by Big Col

18 hours ago, Parklife said:

💬 Derek - I had a good chat with the Chairman and I reiterate what he said, this is purely driven by elements of the media. I see my future here. 

@macy37

It will be some going for Aberdeen to keep McInnes. If there were three jobs that might interest him, that he could realistically get, it's probably Scotland, West Brom and Rangers. All three are available now. 

16 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

It will be some going for Aberdeen to keep McInnes. If there were three jobs that might interest him, that he could realistically get, it's probably Scotland, West Brom and Rangers. All three are available now. 

He appears to lack ambition though so he could very well stay put.

Guest BlueGaz
On 24/11/2017 at 7:41 PM, Big Col said:

its a bizzarre situation, the media and the ex rangers players are all cheerleading McInnes into this job.

Yet, Rangers have said pretty much nothing for 4 weeks. Do they still have the director of football guy? You'd expect him to have some sort of communication.

And McInnes has said he's not been approached and he sees his future at Aberdeen.

Bizarre situation from a bizarre board.  Cvunts.

6 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Bizarre situation from a bizarre board.  Cvunts.

The one thing Mcinnes has said about the Rangers job (despite not having been approached and refusing to comment on speculation) is that their Board is very inexperienced. 

28 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

How do you work that out?

It was a joke based on the fact that many Rangers fans were desperate for King to take over (despite him being a convicted fraudster) because he was a "Rangers man". 

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It was a joke based on the fact that many Rangers fans were desperate for King to take over (despite him being a convicted fraudster) because he was a "Rangers man". 

Ok.  Not heard that one.