Huns new gaffer - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

We need to put a new manager in before January, so that any changes in personnel that can be done are to the new guys liking. Otherwise we're imposing a one window transfer freeze on ourselves. 

We may not have much/any cash but without the manager any changes are pointless. 

So I'm hoping it's done before the end of December. Whoever they choose this time. 

As I've said before I can see Murty getting an extended run at it till they 'magic up some new 💰'

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

As I've said before I can see Murty getting an extended run at it till they 'magic up some new 💰'

You may be right. I'd still prefer a new manager in even if it's just to oversee a clear out of the guys he doesn't want. 

18 hours ago, JECK said:

Aye how come they've delayed it so long to announce McInnes?

They’ve no money and can’t afford him. He’ll also tell them no if they ever stump up the cash. 

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Oh well, looks like Rangers will get their man. He's performed a wonder job with that group of players. Has the phrase "more than the sum of the parts" ever lended itself more to a team....?

Nope, it’s McInnes. Done deal. I heard it here first. Chick young told Macy. 

3 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Oh well, looks like Rangers will get their man. He's performed a wonder job with that group of players. Has the phrase "more than the sum of the parts" ever lended itself more to a team....?

Who are we talking about here, Michael O'Neill? 

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

From what I heard, it was laughed at more than turned down!

Not sure what you heard then. 

Player keen, agent keen, both managers keen but turns out Killie do some weird financing on certain young players which was going to make it all too complicated for the time being.

Edited by SMcoolJ