Jump to content
Tartan Army Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Bobster

You know you're getting old when...

Recommended Posts

I realised I was getting auld a few years ago when on holiday and a family of four approached and I found myself checking oot the ma instead of the daughter 😕

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love these word games.

You know you’re old when.....

you laugh at Flure's jokes.

you laugh at Fringo’s even worse jokes.

you're Bobster.

you've got friends visiting who say they want to go clubbing and when asking someone where to go you say “where's a good disco in Glasgow.” Disco?? 🙊😣

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G-Man said:

I love these word games.

You know you’re old when.....

you laugh at Flure's jokes.

you laugh at Fringo’s even worse jokes.

you're Bobster.

you've got friends visiting who say they want to go clubbing and when asking someone where to go you say “where's a good disco in Glasgow.” Disco?? 🙊😣

 

Not you know you’re old. It’s you know you’re getting old!

I’m not old, I’ve just got bushy eyebrows 🐛🐛

You know you’re old when you can’t read the headlines on your phone. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Not you know you’re old. It’s you know you’re getting old!

I’m not old, I’ve just got bushy eyebrows 🐛🐛

You know you’re old when you can’t read the headlines on your phone. ^_^

You know you’re getting old when you can’t read headlines on your phone so use iPad and still can’t read them. 😢

Hope you’re proud, making an auld dear cry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, G-Man said:

You know you’re getting old when you can’t read headlines on your phone so use iPad and still can’t read them. 😢

Hope you’re proud, making an auld dear cry. 

Sorry.

Have I told you that your hair looks nice today?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Sorry.

Have I told you that your hair looks nice today?

You know you’re getting old when you have to edit a post (on another board 😮) about 6 times while flicking back and forth between other pages trying to work out how to score through text. 😣 And you still can’t do it. 

Aw thank you, just got it permed with a wee blue rinse in this morning. ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, G-Man said:

 

Aw thank you, just got it permed with a wee blue rinse in this morning. ☺️

Rangers fan at last?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andymac said:

Rangers fan at last?

After seeing what @BlueGaz goes through, hankie wise, I’m steering well clear! 😳

Edited by G-Man
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know you're getting old when the lassie that sits next to you at work was born after you started working there. :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

I realised I was getting auld a few years ago when on holiday and a family of four approached and I found myself checking oot the ma instead of the daughter 😕

You know you’re getting old when you don’t even look at your Wife because of perving at her 22 year old lassie. :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...when the helpful shop assistant asks if the cool t-shirts you're looking at are for your son.

And no, they didn't make a sale :mad:   Was years ago anaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bobster said:

When you fall over and folk look worried instead of laughing.

...when you no longer fall, but have a fall.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bobster said:

...Your barber asks if you want your eyebrows trimming :(

Happened to me for the first time just a few  months back. :lol:

Firstly, I did chortle to myself then obviously said "YES!".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bobster said:

when you're watching a porno and think, that's a nice bed.

Reminded me of a joke I just posted in Flure's joke thread. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Bobster said:

when you're watching a porno and think, that's a nice bed.

which film, I am still on the look out for a decent mattress.?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×