What do you want to see? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What do you want to see?

22 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Oh you should hear the profiles Tidy and I have for you on the other board. Sorted out who’s married, who’s gay, who’s a father of 8, who’s in the jail and who we’re firing into at Christmas night out. 

😁🤗

I’m at least 3 of them! 😀

Edited by Bobster
Fringo fingers

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Anytime I try and upload it says it's too big

I read that on ladies toilet door in The Cutty Sark. 

Edited by G-Man
Curry? FFS cutty. Added ladies in case Andymac tried to recruit you.

Quite a few years back on the TAMB I think there was a serious storage issue because of people posting pics. After that you could only post links of pictures from other websites to show here (so it's just a wee link and not several megabites of data).

I'm guessing that's still the reason otherwise the TAMB would would quickly run our of server space again.

Just now, fringo said:

Quite a few years back on the TAMB I think there was a serious storage issue because of people posting pics. After that you could only post links of pictures from other websites to show here (so it's just a wee link and not several megabites of data).

I'm guessing that's still the reason otherwise the TAMB would would quickly run our of server space again.

So you’re saying women in rubber pictures take up too much room? Just waiting on @BlueGaz nipping along and getting stuck in too! (Not in a good way) 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I see we now have 👍🏻 Like feature, can we possibly get a dislike feature 👎🏻

I realise this might be open to abuse but they could possibly be limited 3/5 dislikes per day etc

We had this before. limited to 5. Guess how well it worked ;)

EDIT: Where's the reputation number populated from.

Edited by phart

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Likes and mainly dislikes are a load of shite, sure it was abused last time. 

PIAK +80

I dont mind the 'like' button as it is pretty much like a thumbs up or smiley emoji. ( or a question mark if you have my view)

However  'dislike ' is definitely open to abuse.

I dont like your team. 

I dont like your political leanings. 

I dont like you. 

Here, have 100 dislikes, I am feeling generous today. 

I think it would be naive to think it would not descend into the above.

Ps None of the above is directed at you of course,  just an example of  how it would be abused. 🙂

7 minutes ago, phart said:

Yeah I abused it the last time and ended up killing off the participation of one of the historically best posters. My low point on the TAMB.

Anyone who left due to the point thing was heading for the door anyway. It was silly and if you reacted negatively to it then I think there was more going on. 

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Oh you should hear the profiles Tidy and I have for you on the other board. Sorted out who’s married, who’s gay, who’s a father of 8, who’s in the jail and who we’re firing into at Christmas night out. 

😁🤗

🤔, who did I choose again, was it Fringo ? I'm still hoping for one of the frogs Ive kissed to turn into my handsome prince.   I was lying when I said I was married, 4338 times. 

Please dont tell me I  chose Wayne Sleep 😩

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Any chance we could have an easier way to upload photos?

This please

10 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

How can I be on -4 if you can't do dislikes? :blink:

I don't mind being on zero. That's fair enough. But being on negative numbers when it's not possible for folk to "dislike" me is a bit much.:lol:

I started on -14 :( dont worry i've upvoted you a couple of times youre nearly on 0

Edited by Kirk
wrote wrong number