What do you want to see? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What do you want to see?

The board is for you, the posters. So tell us what you want to see!

What new forums would you like to see?

What features would you like?

What doesn't work on the board?

Anything you don't like?

Your feedback is needed so we can get things working how you want them!

I'd tweak tome of the main front page sections and have only 2 main sections

1/ Tartan Army

2/ Non Tartan Army

and scrap main Travel section by moving the current subsections into 1/ or 2/

I'd have Tartan Army bit as 4 main areas, the 4th one being Scotland Away Games i.e. move the current Lithuania and Slovenia sections from Travel to Scotland Home Games as subsections (I guess they will be archived in a few weeks/months). When the next set of qualifiers are known you could create subsections for each game in either the Home or Away sections

As we're not there, I'd move the World Cup 2018 to AOB/Sports/Football. I'd also move Travel Section to AOB.

Overall it would be similar but just reorganised but that's just my personal preference 

e.g.

TARTAN ARMY

·         TA SPECIFIC

·         SCOTLAND HOME GAMES 

- Scotland v Malta

- Scotland v Slovakia

·         SCOTLAND AWAY GAMES

- Lithuania v Scotland

- Slovenia v Scotland

·         TA CLUBS, CHARITIES etc

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

NON TARTAN ARMY

·         ANYTHING GOES

·         FOOTBALL

·         OTHER SPORTS

·         TRAVEL

·         TECH SUPPORT

5 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

I wouldn’t mind splitting up anything goes into politics and anything goes. Let the powerless roasters who know what’s best for us all carry on not resolving anything ever in the politics section. I can then concentrate on important topics like what everyone is drinking.

A new Politics Forum has been created.

Thank you TAMB1.

I wasn't expecting the change - it was just an idea to my personal tastes but cheers.

We'll see what others think.

Ironically, my intention was to have less on the main page but have other bits in subsections e.g. the new Politics or Gambling bits you've created would be a subsections of Anything Goes.

1 minute ago, exile said:

There could be a case for putting all news, current affairs and politics and 'reacting to world events' stuff in a single place, though it could be hard to define the boundaries...

News & Politics covering all of this in one thread maybe ?

I'd still have it as a subsection of Anything Goes though.

I

I’d like to be able to post photos from my album on iPad. I have to edit them a wee bit but even a technophobe like me can post them on The Scotland Forum (okay with help from all the other posters.) site. 

Im only getting half a screen on here as of this morning. Left hand side shows as normal, right hand side shows advert for see through boxer shorts and white screen below. Can we choose adverts, see through boxers are f* ucking with my brain. Hellish images. 

Edited by G-Man
Stop with the swear filter!

7 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I’d like to be able to post photos from my album on iPad. I have to edit them a wee bit but even a technophobe like me can post them on The Scotland Forum (okay with help from all the other posters.) site. 

Im only getting half a screen on here as of this morning. Left hand side shows as normal, right hand side shows advert for see through boxer shorts and white screen below. Can we choose adverts, see through boxers are f* ucking with my brain. Hellish images. 

I've been getting a lot of Russian single lady ads. :)

2 minutes ago, fringo said:

Just above the ads there is the "Mark Site as Read" button which I sometimes use.

Can it be moved a few cms further away from the ads as I almost ordered a Russian bride and later a 6 pack builder for my abs  ?

Wrong away around as well, first  you get the abs and then you get the bride. Unless TV has lied to me. 

Just now, fringo said:

Just above the ads there is the "Mark Site as Read" button which I sometimes use.

Can it be moved a few cms further away from the ads as I almost ordered a Russian bride and later a 6 pack builder for my abs  ?

You should work on the abs before flying your future bride over. Then you can be like all men and go to seed.

I’m getting dating for 40+! They can gtf with the oldies, ads for 18-30 holidays please. 

1 minute ago, G-Man said:

You should work on the abs before flying your future bride over. Then you can be like all men and go to seed.

I’m getting dating for 40+! They can gtf with the oldies, ads for 18-30 holidays please. 

Yourself and PAIK are presuming I don't already have either or both even. :D

What are the wee hearts, I’m clicking them as they’re similar to other board but on that one it has a selection, none that are nasty even though nasty sheites took advantage when popular posters were on holiday. 😡

Just now, fringo said:

Yourself and PAIK are presuming I don't already have either or both even. :D

Oh you should hear the profiles Tidy and I have for you on the other board. Sorted out who’s married, who’s gay, who’s a father of 8, who’s in the jail and who we’re firing into at Christmas night out. 

😁🤗

3 minutes ago, G-Man said:

What are the wee hearts, I’m clicking them as they’re similar to other board but on that one it has a selection, none that are nasty even though nasty sheites took advantage when popular posters were on holiday. 😡

Like button I think.

Edited by fringo