What do you want to see? - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What do you want to see?

12 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

@TAMB1 @TAMB2

Im sure I speak on behalf of the vast majority of TAMBers here in thanking you for your efforts, not only in the continuation of keeping the board running but to develop it further to the next level

6 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Agree with both these posts.

Was just coming on to ask if there’s a emoticon for sooky bams

5 minutes ago, fringo said:

It's no good Bobster. I don't think they'll give us "Likes" for sooking up.

✊🏻

Im picturing that Moving back and forwards whilst a tongue juts the cheek out and that’ll answer my  question above.

😮😮

16 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

@TAMB1 @TAMB2

Im sure I speak on behalf of the vast majority of TAMBers here in thanking you for your efforts, not only in the continuation of keeping the board running but to develop it further to the next level

Stop crawling you are no gonna get a milf section 🙄

Just now, TDYER63 said:

Stop crawling you are no gonna get a milf section 🙄

I swear they’re off the Christmas party ‘invite’. So we now only need a family sized car instead of minivan as we only have to fit 4 in the boot now. 

1 minute ago, TAMB2 said:

Other board? What other board?

Away an sheite, it’s a friendly board albeit one with an infiltrator. I’m like a resistance fighter, I’ll parachute in find out the traitor then just shoot everyone in case I’m wrong.

We all love each other there, it’s a wee bit like Narnia as tortoises and frogs can talk. 

Just now, G-Man said:

Away an sheite, it’s a friendly board albeit one with an infiltrator. I’m like a resistance fighter, I’ll parachute in find out the traitor then just shoot everyone in case I’m wrong.

We all love each other there, it’s a wee bit like Narnia as tortoises and frogs can talk. 

We're thinking of creating a 'special" forum for folk like you.

1 minute ago, TAMB2 said:

We're thinking of creating a 'special" forum for folk like you.

They tried that at school and we know how that turned out. 5 schools 3 burnt down. 🔥🔥

edited to say that that the above is true but in case there’s still investigations ongoing it had nothing to do with me. 

Edited by G-Man

20 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I swear they’re off the Christmas party ‘invite’. So we now only need a family sized car instead of minivan as we only have to fit 4 in the boot now. 

I thought they got rid of the old phone boxes

13 minutes ago, TAMB2 said:

I really didn't mean anything by it.

Please don't burn us down.

We're knew.

12 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I knew you knew ya bam. 💦💦

I new he new you new too ya bam

18 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Yep, Wayne Sleep is looking more and more attractive.

But if it just ends up me and you I can always get a Tom Cruise mask from Tam Shepherds.

But remember, no touching. 👀