Valencia v Barcelona - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Valencia v Barcelona

1 minute ago, HOT SHOT HAMISH said:

Cheers will have a look, 55,000 capacity at Valencia ground so hoping I can get 2 tickets. They also flying high at top of the league so should be a decent game.

You could probably book it yourself at a fraction of the price a booking agent will do it. In 2011 for the Spain game we got tickets and printed them off from a cash line in a bank. Not sure if they do it for la liga games though but check first before shelling out a booking agent

I only went for the agent option as getting genuine El Clasico tickets must be like getting shite out a rocking horse

Can’t help with tickets, but I was pretty impressed with Valencia as a city for a short break.

Levante are at home to Atleti that weekend too. Would imagine you’d get tickets for their game no bother.

Its the stadium Scotland played the friendly that got rained off they play at.

If you’re on a budget, possibly cheaper, and certainly more options to fly to Alicante and get the train. Took about an hour to hour and a half and train wasn’t expensive.

ignore that

just seen your flight is £28.

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

I went to Valencia v Levante two years ago.  Original plan was Barca v Valencia but only single tickets were available and they were like £100 and up.  So we drove to Valencia and saw the Derby for £25 a head, just bought tickets at the ground a couple of hours before kick off.  I imagine that might be more tricky for game v Barca though.

Got an Airbnb 5 mins walk from the stadium for about £20.  

16 hours ago, HOT SHOT HAMISH said:

Thinking about a wee trip over to Valencia around 25th November. Valencia play Barcelona on the Saturday and wondered if anybody on here would have contacts/knowledge on how to get tickets for the game. Cheers.

levante and Villarreal are both at home that weekend, easier to get tickets for I would imagine

im heading across for a week in march (at £26 from Edinburgh it would be rude not to) when theres a round of midweek games

got a couple of days in Valencia then the rest of the week in mardrid not tried sourcing tickets yet but would rather see the smaller teams

Getafe Villarreal leganes and levante are all at home when im across

seen the basque derby in san Sebastian earlier this year and had a great time, Spanish/basques folk are awfy nice

11 hours ago, adamntg said:

I went to Valencia v Levante two years ago.  Original plan was Barca v Valencia but only single tickets were available and they were like £100 and up.  So we drove to Valencia and saw the Derby for £25 a head, just bought tickets at the ground a couple of hours before kick off.  I imagine that might be more tricky for game v Barca though.

Got an Airbnb 5 mins walk from the stadium for about £20.  

Cheers, Levante play Ath. Madrid same weekend, they have yet to publish times/dates so will hopefully catch one of the games, would just love the atmosphere of the Valencia v Barca game given they are both playing so well. 

10 hours ago, dan cake said:

levante and Villarreal are both at home that weekend, easier to get tickets for I would imagine

im heading across for a week in march (at £26 from Edinburgh it would be rude not to) when theres a round of midweek games

got a couple of days in Valencia then the rest of the week in mardrid not tried sourcing tickets yet but would rather see the smaller teams

seen the basque derby in san Sebastian earlier this year and had a great time, Spanish/basques folk are awfy nice

Thanks Dan Cake, was at Levantes ground years ago when we played Spain in friendly, hopefully will have been upgraded from then!!! 

29 minutes ago, HOT SHOT HAMISH said:

Thanks Dan Cake, was at Levantes ground years ago when we played Spain in friendly, hopefully will have been upgraded from then!!! 

I got my Real Sociedad tickets through the club website about 3 weeks before the game, they don't sell them much earlier as Spanish tv dictates the fixtures. Friday and Monday night's are often used for "el diddy" games but rarely for Barca or Real Madrid

11 hours ago, dan cake said:

:ok: Beautiful area too. I don't recall - did you hop over to France also when you were in San Sebastian (I'm sure I posted on that thread or a similar thread) ?