March 2018 friendly rumour. - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March 2018 friendly rumour.

The Bunnet

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, DoonTheSlope said:

I wish they'd get their arses in gear and make an announcement one way or another. That wee beardy bastard that processes the holidays in my work was asking me earlier what else I'm wanting 

Literally pishin myself at this more than I should

2 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Tartan Army FB page created an event for Scotland v Senegal in London venue tbc on 26th March.

Anyone any idea where this page gets their sources and if they are accurate? Saw this rumoured on the thread earlier too.

As usual the moaning faced "fans" tearing the prospect apart again.

There's a salt and sauce TA event appeared on mines but there's no confirmation links. The only details are its Senegal v Scotland at 17:00 with venue TBC

Id take no notice until the SFA confirm it

24 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

There's a salt and sauce TA event appeared on mines but there's no confirmation links. The only details are its Senegal v Scotland at 17:00 with venue TBC

Id take no notice until the SFA confirm it

I'd agree.

Looks like the source is The Scotsman reporting it via Senegalese media that it's being organised thru some mob called Sensation Sport - to be confirmed in the next few days when they arrange a venue.

4 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

I'd agree.

Looks like the source is The Scotsman reporting it via Senegalese media that it's being organised thru some mob called Sensation Sport - to be confirmed in the next few days when they arrange a venue.

There's been loads of foreign media reports over the years claiming they are playing Scotland 9 times out of 10 that's the last we hear of it

These March and May/June friendlies coming up have had us linked with playing everyone and their grannies

1 hour ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Tartan Army FB page created an event for Scotland v Senegal in London venue tbc on 26th March.

Anyone any idea where this page gets their sources and if they are accurate? Saw this rumoured on the thread earlier too.

As usual the moaning faced "fans" tearing the prospect apart again.

Can you throw up a link to this particular FB page? I know there are a few different ones you see.

Edited by Ormond

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Chances are the Senegalese players won't get visas going by Senegals and Nigerias recently proposed friendlies in London 

Looking at the Senegal squad, I think there was probably more to it, as a good chunk of their current squad already play in England (Souaré, Gueye, Kouyaté, N'Doye, N'Diaye, Mané and Sakho etc..) with the rest playing in Italy and France, suspect there was more to those games that players not getting visa's (certainly not from Senegal)

6 hours ago, wanderer said:

Looking at the Senegal squad, I think there was probably more to it, as a good chunk of their current squad already play in England (Souaré, Gueye, Kouyaté, N'Doye, N'Diaye, Mané and Sakho etc..) with the rest playing in Italy and France, suspect there was more to those games that players not getting visa's (certainly not from Senegal)

Need a manager in against this team for sure... and no malky

You have to praise the SFA confidentiality if nothing else. The only things we ever hear are "reports coming out of (insert foreign country's capital) suggest that Scotland are lined up to face (insert foreign country) in a friendly"

We never hear about reports coming out of Hampden do we?

its beyond a joke