March 2018 friendly rumour. - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March 2018 friendly rumour.

The Bunnet

6 minutes ago, Le_God_4 said:

The Costa Rican articles don't mention our other games, just that they are also playing Tunisia a few days later. Looked at a few different sources but none of them mention a location for our game yet.

👍🏻

1 minute ago, scottishedgar said:

23rd is the Friday

This is where I was getting confused

10 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

If I'm right I don't think we'd have played at Tynecastle since 2003ish?

I would prefer Edinburgh to Aberdeen for a game. Pittodrie usually sees a game every 2-3 years or so. Reckon that's them had their whack.

Intercontinental fixture I reckon they could justify Hampden under normal circumstances although obviously we can't be playing there at the minute.

Pittodrie can’t get another fixture after the disgraceful scenes at the Holland game.

Most embarrassing event I’ve witness in all my time supporting Scotland. 

Just now, ProudScot said:

Pittodrie can’t get another fixture after the disgraceful scenes at the Holland game.

Please stop posting, you’re embarrassing yourself.

2 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

I'm not even sure what you're talking about apart from booing Ryan Jack which is bang out in my opinion.

Or maybe it's because I got chinned for swearing in the family stand in the 1st minute.

7 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

I'm not even sure what you're talking about apart from booing Ryan Jack which is bang out in my opinion.

Or maybe it's because I got chinned for swearing in the family stand in the 1st minute.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about.

Booing Scotland players is unacceptable and there was enough bad press about those disgraceful scenes to result in a game not going there again I expect. 

Better not have anymore Scotland matches at Easter road, hampden or Celtic Park. Bad football fans booing players or managers. Bad football fans.

:lol::lol:

theres a lot of pish posted on here nowadays but daftscot takes it to another universe 

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Better not have anymore Scotland matches at Easter road, hampden or Celtic Park. Bad football fans booing players or managers. Bad football fans.

:lol::lol:

theres a lot of pish posted on here nowadays but daftscot takes it to another universe 

Barring a couple of very biased Aberdeen fans, everyone on here was unanimously disgusted with what happened that evening.

Scotland fans booing Scotland players playing for Scotland due to a trivial club matter is a disgrace. 

You must’ve missed it all I guess or maybe you’re just choosing to forget about it.

Brilliant 😂😂

Edited by ProudScot

1 minute ago, ProudScot said:

Barring a couple of very biased Aberdeen fans, everyone on here were disgusted with what happened that evening.

You must’ve missed it all I guess or maybe you’re just choosing to forget about it.

Brilliant 😂😂

Did you wet the bed This much when players were booed at other grounds?

i felt sorry for you for a while when others had digs at you buts easy to to see why now, yer an annoying little sad case.

Aye enoug with the slaggin Pitodrie for booing Scotland players. No way they’ll get a game until new stadium is built as the current one is a toilet. 

More importantly when is the actual date of this friendly and what day of the week is it?

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Did you wet the bed This much when players were booed at other grounds?

i felt sorry for you for a while when others had digs at you buts easy to to see why now, yer an annoying little sad case.

How grown up of you 😂😂😂

You know just how to justify someone else’s point dont you! Haha

12 minutes ago, Geeman said:

Aye enoug with the slaggin Pitodrie for booing Scotland players. No way they’ll get a game until new stadium is built as the current one is a toilet. 

More importantly when is the actual date of this friendly and what day of the week is it?

According to uefa.com the fixture window is 19-27th March.

1 minute ago, scottincarlisle said:

According to uefa.com the fixture window is 19-27th March.

Aye as I was afraid of. Vague yite from UEFA continuing with the week off football ghash that nobody wanted. 

Ill no be anywhere near unless it’s Saturday or at best a Friday night

5 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

So if the most recently confirmed "pish in the wind" is to be believed:

Costa Rica- Friday 23rd March in Scotland

Senegal - Monday 26th March in London

I like the dates for that 

If the chat on here is correct it's in Edinburgh then I'll head straight from work to the boozer, go to the game then overnight bus Saturday or early morning flight Sunday to London 

10 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I like the dates for that 

If the chat on here is correct it's in Edinburgh then I'll head straight from work to the boozer, go to the game then overnight bus Saturday or early morning flight Sunday to London 

I know you's were all dying to find out what my plans are so thought I'd tell yae's

13 hours ago, scottishedgar said:

23rd is the Friday

So it is, serves me right for posting after a few :) It's definitely 23rd March in Scotland against Costa Rica though. It won't be an easy game. Their press seem to be expecting a Costa Rica win, saying they've played us once and beaten us so they'll come to attack. Should be an open game.