Betfred cup semi-finals - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Betfred cup semi-finals

First time missing a Hampden appearance for the Hibees in 20 years!

will be cheering them on down in the Imperial Capital. 

2-2 game showed we can stand up to them although I think Stevenson could be in for a tough game against Roberts.

3 hours ago, giblet said:

2-2 game showed we can stand up to them although I think Stevenson could be in for a tough game against Roberts.

Think Hibs have half a chance today, they gave them a game at parkhead, and Celtic have had a tough game in Germany less than 72 hours ago.

Really hope we give the ambulance chasers a doing today

The most patronising set of fans who were ever shat uponto civilisation. The most fake club in the world who get delusions of grandeur purely by jumping onto the grief bandwagon of one disaster to another

I doff my cap to the Huns, at least they don't try and hide the fact that they are horrible cüntz

#HWG1AR

GGTTH

⚽️🏆💚

Lustig is a good right back, but the way he throws his body to the ground when he gets fouled is embarrassing. 

He's done it twice this half, once to cover up a bad pass and another to take the attention away from his tackle that got him a yellow card. 

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The most patronising set of fans who were ever shat uponto civilisation. The most fake club in the world who get delusions of grandeur purely by jumping onto the grief bandwagon of one disaster to another

I doff my cap to the Huns, at least they don't try and hide the fact that they are horrible cüntz

#HWG1AR

GGTTH

⚽️🏆💚

Get it round you ya hurting, stupid accent fanny.

33 minutes ago, Debian said:

Shameful Hibs not selling all their tickets. Should have returned them for celtic to sell.  Apparently means Celtic Rangers and Mothwerwell will lose out on £60k each due to it.  

Celtic wouldn't have sold that much more to be fair. Loads of spares floating around today.

Good game to watch. Thought McGregor was excellent again but Armstrong was a waste of a jersey. Shocking penalty decision but Boyata's defending which lead up to it was just as bad.

Dembele is lethal. Hoping he can stay fit and get back to last season's form.

I also had some loose change on 4-2 at 33/1 so that's the cup final tickets paid for 👍🏻

14 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Not usually one to get into the crowds, but to ask for 1/2 of Hampden and sell less than 1/4 is a bit of a farce.

Im all for a 50/50 split where there’s demand, but could’ve had another 10,000 football fans there today.

Again, I would disagree with that. It took us long enough to sell all our tickets, and there was plenty of spares available so the demand wasn't really there for that much more.

Maybe 2k more, which still makes tour point valid of course, but it's not quite the big deal that some folk think it is.

6 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

#HWG1AR

GGTTH

⚽️🏆💚

Listen tae this kvnt! 😂😂😂

Feck off with yar shitey trainspotting, pish patter and away and watch a rerun of 2016 final again. 👊

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Again, I would disagree with that. It took us long enough to sell all our tickets, and there was plenty of spares available so the demand wasn't really there for that much more.

Maybe 2k more, which still makes tour point valid of course, but it's not quite the big deal that some folk think it is.

Fair enough, surprised there wasn’t more interest.