Pulling birds.... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pulling birds....

Here's a tip...slapping a girl's arse and asking if she liked it may get her attention but not in a good way. The twat that tried that in the Cutty Sark after the game on Sunday is lucky he's not got a law suit coming his way. :mad:

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Some ersehole actually tried that? 

Yup - I'd gone in to speak to Tam before heading to another bar and some guy did it as I was walking back out. No idea who he was....other than being a Scotsman.

In the Cutty Sark on the Saturday I was chatting up this wee tidy Austrian thing for ages. Getting on like a hoose on fire and after a few drinks she says to me

"I think we should go now!"

I thought all my Christmas' had came at once, she gave me a cuddle, turned around then fukked off with her boyfriend

I've had the tweezers out all week trying to coax ma boaby oot from my colon

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

In the Cutty Sark on the Saturday I was chatting up this wee tidy Austrian thing for ages. Getting on like a hoose on fire and after a few drinks she says to me

I thought all my Christmas' had came at once, she gave me a cuddle, turned around then fukked off with her boyfriend

?

17 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Colon is how the fuds here pronounce my name. Either that or Caaaaalin. 

On 10/14/2017 at 11:33 PM, jenblueeyes said:

Here's a tip...slapping a girl's arse and asking if she liked it may get her attention but not in a good way. The twat that tried that in the Cutty Sark after the game on Sunday is lucky he's not got a law suit coming his way. :mad:

any more tips ?

>Licking your own eyebrows

>socks down pants

> Harry Enfield "loadsamoney" impressions