Sky TV - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Moving to a new house, and looking to get SKY TV installed there - anyone know of any good deals, or codes?

Best I've seen is £40 a month, for 18 months, for standard TV package, standard broadband and line rental, plus £50 set up costs

50 minutes ago, Maq said:

Moving to a new house, and looking to get SKY TV installed there - anyone know of any good deals, or codes?

Best I've seen is £40 a month, for 18 months, for standard TV package, standard broadband and line rental, plus £50 set up costs

Have you tried u- switch for broadband deals usually quite good type in your post code and it should come up with the deals 

I wouldn't bother its shite. It's all just repeats

It gets to a Sunday night and you find yourself watching Del Boy, millionaire or bullseye for the umpteenth time

Just get yourself a freeview box. Still get sky sports news, a few daves or yesterday's or whatever and more importantly youll still get the ten-minute free view everynight at 11

11 hours ago, girvanTA said:

IPTV is class, get it through firestick or smart tv through the apps

What is IPTV, is it an alternative to Kodi?

Ive found Kodi great for films, and US TV shows box sets etc. bit utterly useless for live sport.

Yeah I would say its far better than kodi for live streaming. What you would need to do is either via a firestick or smart tv is download smart iptv from the app store, register the mac address on the smart iptv website which will cost about £5. Once thats done you can go on ebay and search (iptv subscription) It will cost about £10 for 3 months to £30 a year, but basically its the full sky package with ppv and stuff like that. Imo its well worth it, even just for the sport alone

On 14/10/2017 at 0:29 PM, Maq said:

Have you had a look at NOW TV? You get the decent Sky Channels for something like £7 a month and then you can buy a daily, weekly or monthly sports pass.