McExpat

Next Scotland Manager ?

On 12/3/2017 at 1:10 PM, Saint4805 said:

Derek McInnes widely rumoured to be off to Rangers this week. Wonder if Aberdeen will make a move for McLeish

Or Strachan? 

1 hour ago, Rude Gullit said:

So what was the initial approach then? I thought that was official?

I would assume its all formalities, and that was to ask permission to speak to him from the IFA, rather than going to direct to O'Neill, with tomorrow an official approach to O'Neill himself made.

22 hours ago, wanderer said:

I would assume its all formalities, and that was to ask permission to speak to him from the IFA, rather than going to direct to O'Neill, with tomorrow an official approach to O'Neill himself made.

Ah, I see.

Would be a nice Chrimbo present to get this sorted soon. Be good to hear the new manager's plans and get a chance to gauge his attitude towards squad selections, friendlies etc.

2 minutes ago, Rude Gullit said:

Ah, I see.

Would be a nice Chrimbo present to get this sorted soon. Be good to hear the new manager's plans and get a chance to gauge his attitude towards squad selections, friendlies etc.

Press in Belfast are effectively saying the ball should start rolling today.

Given his sudden Levein and Strachans appointments were (news with strachan first broke about 10pm the night before, and was made official the next morning), would not be surprised if we start getting wind of a deal tomorrow at some point, certainly start of next week.