Strachan's gone - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Strachan's gone

Manno

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I don't want somebody who talks about "chinkies" and "darkies" involved in working with children.  

But because Leigh Griffiths is good at his job you're happy to overlook his tweets and chants 

Don't give me that old fanny about changing the subject. It's the same subject just a different incident to

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

But because Leigh Griffiths is good at his job you're happy to overlook his tweets and chants 

Don't give me that old fanny about changing the subject. It's the same subject just a different incident to

I'm not discussing Leigh Griffiths though.  I don't think Leigh Griffiths should be Scotland manager, definitely not. 

24 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I'm not discussing Leigh Griffiths though.  I don't think Leigh Griffiths should be Scotland manager, definitely not. 

No but we're discussing a person newly appointed in the national team who has admitted to racism and xenophobia.

We now have two people involved with the national team who have both admitted to these offences yet because you don't fancy Mackay for the job on an interim basis you reckon he should never be involved in the national team or make a living in football again.

On the other side of the coin Griffiths does a job for us but it's fair fukks for him to continue to make a living and representing Scotland because he knows where the net is

Both are representing the national team after commiting these offences aswell as admitting to and apologising for their behaviour. Does it make any difference if it's a manager or player? Racism and xenophobia are exactly that regardless of who it is or what position they hold

They've both made mistakes but it seems only one is allowed to be able to move forward with their career

You're a hypocrite.

The last I'm going to say on the subject is that both have made mistakes and should be allowed to move forward, regardless of their ability in their respective roles

Edited by DoonTheSlope
When one is on ones high horse ones spelling must be flawless

12 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

No but we're discussing a person newly appointed in the national team who has admitted to racism and xenophobia.

We now have two people involved with the national team who have both admitted to these offences yet because you don't fancy Mackay for the job on an interim basis you reckon he should never be involved in the national team or make a living in football again.

On the other side of the coin Griffiths does a job for us but it's fair fukks for him to continue to make a living and representing Scotland because he knows where the net is

Both are representing the national team after commiting these offences aswell as admitting to and apologising for their behaviour. Does it make any difference if it's a manager or player? Racism and xenophobia are exactly that regardless of who it is or what position they hold

They've both made mistakes but it seems only one is allowed to be able to move forward with their career

You're a hypocrite.

The last I'm going to say on the subject is that both have made mistakes and should be allowed to move forward, regardless of their ability in their respective roles

Agreed. Some amount of bed wetting and nonsense getting posted over Malky’s INTERIM appointment. 

5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

You're a hypocrite.

Thanks for telling what I think, very useful to know. 

I think David Goodwillie is ok to play for Clyde.  I don't think he would deserve to represent Scotland again.  

I think Leigh Griffiths is a wee dick, but I would give him the benefit of the doubt cos he's a bit thick and was caught singing along with his thick pals in the pub and posting idiotic drivel on Twitter.  He's young, he's seems to have learned to keep his pus shut. 

Malky Mackay is not thick.  He's a nasty piece of work and was caught out for systematic and sustained racist and discriminatory behaviour while in a senior management position.  I don't mind him working in football, but Clyde or equivalent is probably appropriate.  

• 5 weeks later...