Strachan's gone - Page 12 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Strachan's gone

Manno

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

He's an odious racist scumbag and I'm disgusted he's going to be in charge.  If he gets the job I'm going to have to think about whether I'm going to renew my SSC membership.  

So you you would have chucked you're membership years ago when Leigh Griffiths pleaded guilty to xenophobic singing in the Roseburn? Or when he was tweeting people to go back to their own country or words along those lines

Maybe you're just getting you're excused in early for not renewing or attending matches next year

Edited by DoonTheSlope

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

So you you would have chucked you're membership years ago when Leigh Griffiths pleaded guilty to xenophobic singing in the Roseburn? Or when he was tweeting people to go back to their own country or words along those lines

Maybe you're just getting you're excused in early for not renewing or attending matches next year

Leigh Griffiths is an idiot for sure, thick as mince.  But whataboutery doesn't answer the question though, which is whether Malky Mackay is a fit and proper person to be Scotland manager, and in my opinion he's not.

If Mackay is not the manager I will renew my membership.  If he is, I don't know. 

Edited by adamntg

22 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Leigh Griffiths is an idiot for sure, thick as mince.  But whataboutery doesn't answer the question though, which is whether Malky Mackay is a fit and proper person to be Scotland manager, and in my opinion he's not.

If Mackay is not the manager I will renew my membership.  If he is, I don't know. 

How long are you going to stop the guy making a living? He's made a mistake, he admitted it. Do these courses make any difference? Probably not. I'd guess and almost all of us on this board have sent, received or smiled wryly ourselves at texts that have been sent in the past, rightly or wrongly 

What makes Leigh Griffiths a fit and proper person to be involved in the national team? Oh it'll be fact he can wrap a ball in the back of the net regularly 

I don't fancy McKay either as I feel with him, McLeish and Moyes it'll just be more of the same but while he's in charge I'll support the team 100%

As Wee Chicken Baws said during his World Cup stint "there's no morals in football" Some of the same people I have on Facebook and Twitter who shared the life out of that clip are the same ones saying they won't be back

As for people not returning to support Scotland then great, more away tickets to go round. These people won't be missed

Starting to think we would have been better hanging onto strachan in light of the roasters who have thrown their hats into the ring....michael o neill is the only sensible suggestion i can see.

I take it the Boycott is now over then. We're going to be world beaters now oh err untill a couple o bad results and it will be get the manager oot again. 

2 minutes ago, Doric said:

I take it the Boycott is now over then. We're going to be world beaters now oh err untill a couple o bad results and it will be get the manager oot again. 

:lol:

Strachan had 5 years and was still making the same mistakes up until the end and said our players weren’t genetically good enough. 

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

:lol:

Strachan had 5 years and was still making the same mistakes up until the end and said our players weren’t genetically good enough. 

Oh how I yearn for the days when our players simply had 'limited ability'. ?

7 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

How long are you going to stop the guy making a living? He's made a mistake, he admitted it. Do these courses make any difference? Probably not. I'd guess and almost all of us on this board have sent, received or smiled wryly ourselves at texts that have been sent in the past, rightly or wrongly 

What makes Leigh Griffiths a fit and proper person to be involved in the national team? Oh it'll be fact he can wrap a ball in the back of the net regularly 

I don't fancy McKay either as I feel with him, McLeish and Moyes it'll just be more of the same but while he's in charge I'll support the team 100%

As Wee Chicken Baws said during his World Cup stint "there's no morals in football" Some of the same people I have on Facebook and Twitter who shared the life out of that clip are the same ones saying they won't be back

As for people not returning to support Scotland then great, more away tickets to go round. These people won't be missed

He shouldn't work in an authority position in football.  He's not appropriate and he's blown his chance.  He particularly shouldn't be working with children but that boat has sailed already. 

Leigh Griffiths is irrelevant to the argument, but if you insist : he's just a wee dick, while Mackay is in management and will set the tone for the whole squad.  I'd rather manage without wee dicks like Griffiths but he's the best man for the job by miles.  Mackay is not.  

53 minutes ago, adamntg said:

He shouldn't work in an authority position in football.  He's not appropriate and he's blown his chance.  He particularly shouldn't be working with children but that boat has sailed already. 

Leigh Griffiths is irrelevant to the argument, but if you insist : he's just a wee dick, while Mackay is in management and will set the tone for the whole squad.  I'd rather manage without wee dicks like Griffiths but he's the best man for the job by miles.  Mackay is not.  

so what you're saying is because someone is good at a particular role any previous misbehaviours should be overlooked?

12 hours ago, adamntg said:

you talk as if he's a peodo

don't worry, he'll be as bad as Tommy Burns for his one game in charge

19 hours ago, Doric said:

There’s a new boycott , if Malky KKK Mackay gets the gig nobody is renewing

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

Will you stop changing the subject?  Do you think Malky Mackay is a fit person to be Scotland manager?

We and when I say we I include you don’t know if he is a fit and proper person.

7 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I don't want somebody who talks about "chinkies" and "darkies" involved in working with children.  

he was given a positive comment by show racism the red card after getting performance job

they said something along lines of acknowledged he'd been to training courses and now wished him well in the future