Henry Mcleish ramblings - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Henry Mcleish ramblings

PapofGlencoe

McLeish is a fkin arse.  We don't need talking heads - we need action.

Check out this USA pundit nearly spontaneously combusting:

http://www.espn.co.uk/video/latest-videos/600/video/3226307

Loads of commonsense in under 3 minutes and could easily apply to us as well.  I just wish we had folk prepared to show he same amount of passion instead of wanting to be the manager's best mate.

McLeish is a dumpling. Was hilarious how the press used to go on about his report, as if it offered much of note. It was a load of nonsense. Was clear that our press corp hadn't even fecking read it :lol: 

I blame the manager's tactical decisions earlier on in the campaign.  Everyone knows it.

He nearly pulled it out the bag but his stubbornness early on cost us.

We don't need a root and branch review.  We have decent players and our league is not as bad as we constantly say it is.  We just need a manager to start picking the best players and getting them playing.

1 hour ago, daviebee said:

McLeish is a fkin arse.  We don't need talking heads - we need action.

Check out this USA pundit nearly spontaneously combusting:

http://www.espn.co.uk/video/latest-videos/600/video/3226307

Loads of commonsense in under 3 minutes and could easily apply to us as well.  I just wish we had folk prepared to show he same amount of passion instead of wanting to be the manager's best mate.

Great rant cheers for posting. To be fair though that's a feckin disaster for the USA, if we'd failed to qualify by losing to Malta it would probably have been similar.

2 hours ago, PapofGlencoe said:

I blame the manager's tactical decisions earlier on in the campaign.  Everyone knows it.

He nearly pulled it out the bag but his stubbornness early on cost us.

We don't need a root and branch review.  We have decent players and our league is not as bad as we constantly say it is.  We just need a manager to start picking the best players and getting them playing.

you forgot about his tactial decisions in the slovenia game, he reverted to the early campaign strategy which failed.