Cracking Trip - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cracking Trip

DoonTheSlope

It was a belter of a trip mate, the three bridges in the sunshine with 99 cent beers, laughing at the video crew trying to film a music video with Scotland fans singing in the background (they must have been devastated to find we were also in town). Just one of the very many laughs.

The football was well SNAFU but the banter was magic!

8 minutes ago, Ormond said:

My first away trip ever was the first time we played there. Stunning city and is still the cleanest city I’ve been to in Europe yet. You could scran yer denner aff the ground. 

True. I still wouldn't go beyond the 5 second rule mind you

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Does anyone else always come back from Scotland away with a throat that feels like it's been hosed down paint stripper for a couple of weeks after?

Sucking boaby references are just shan patter so less of the smut please

Aye am the same mate. I always end up with a cough and a cold to match. 

On 17/10/2017 at 1:20 AM, Bristolhibby said:

It’s funny what 4 days on the batter does to you.

I had the sweats for two nights after I got back.

J

When I got back from the 7 day bus trip to wales and Belgium, my missus said I was shaking in my sleep, making strange noises and sweating profusely. 

She said she was genuinely worried about my health at one point during the 1st night :lol:

45 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

When I got back from the 7 day bus trip to wales and Belgium, my missus said I was shaking in my sleep, making strange noises and sweating profusely. 

She said she was genuinely worried about my health at one point during the 1st night :lol:

Joker bar? Fking mental trip it was 

5 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Was on that bus as well got the bus from Cardiff to Belgium sat doon the stairs the toilet was braw the time we got to Brussels aye the bar was good think a bottle of Buckie was £8 :rollsmile: hope your well sammy 

By the day of the Belgium game I couldn't drink another drop and was just walking about Brussels with the fear. Seem to remember several bottles of Jager getting passed about before we had even passed Bothwell and the rest is history haha. 

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

The worst order I was in was at the end of the Liechtenstein / Spain double header.

Literally was spewing for 24 hours solid the day after match day. Worst I’ve ever felt.

All sorta of japes on that trip. First night in Zurich I slept with my contacts which buggered my eyes up. Had to wear an eye patch in Alicante. Looked right at home in the Spanish galleon in the harbour.

J