Throwing pints of beer over fans. - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Throwing pints of beer over fans.

12 hours ago, AlbionRoversOfLove said:

How about all the tramps, who think it's ok to throw their full pints of beer, stay in the pub? At least there, someone can keep an eye on you and maybe give you advice on washing.

Couldn't agree more. Absolute arsepieces.

44 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Surprised no one kicks their teeth out the back of their heads. Guess they are mobbed up hence the arseholish behaviour. Absolute scum. (keeping the absoluteness going)

Oor fans are total pussies though. You don’t meet any “hardy” fans anymore. They all whine about stuff days after it actually happened.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Oor fans are total pussies though. You don’t meet any “hardy” fans anymore. They all whine about stuff days after it actually happened.

Yup, Stuart Cosgrove’s point about the TA getting old was spot on. Nowadays there’s a massive percentage who take more pleasure making a charity donation, supporting the lassies team or just going for the ‘party’. 

Shan times. 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

On the other hand if you swing a dig at someone acting like a dick then there's always some gimp on hand to shout at you "stop ruining the good reputation of the tartan army"

13 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Yup, Stuart Cosgrove’s point about the TA getting old was spot on. Nowadays there’s a massive percentage who take more pleasure making a charity donation, supporting the lassies team or just going for the ‘party’. 

Shan times. 

Aye. Like trips now being about keeping Swedish lassies cool because they “like” the Tartan Army. Those lassies are getting on my tits noo. :whistling:

Aw aboot the party though. They widna’ ken a ba’ if it whacked them oan their erse. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

On the other hand if you swing a dig at someone acting like a dick then there's always some gimp on hand to shout at you "stop ruining the good reputation of the tartan army"

True. 

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Aye. Like trips now being about keeping Swedish lassies cool because they “like” the Tartan Army. Those lassies are getting on my tits noo. :whistling:

Aw aboot the party though. They widna’ ken a ba’ if it whacked them oan their erse. :rolleyes:

The young team are o'wer them like shite on a stick. I wonder how many times they put their haun in their purse last weekend 

14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

At least they made the effort to go ?

15 hours ago, Ormond said:

Aye. You give me a bit of those Swedish wages the tarts are on and I’ll make it back more than my two trips a year. :P

Moaning c#nt who gives a toss who goes. The lassies enjoy it so gie them a break. Plenty young team going now so not all old farts.though I'm in the middle somewhere.