Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly) - Page 5 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly)

Parklife

22 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Don’t know the bloke, he sounds like a bit of a nutter but I’m not sure posting his picture is the best idea.

The fvcker thought he was smart doing it to me on a page of his he knew he had banned me from. Some tough guy.

Just now, Bobster said:

So you agree that it’s not the best idea?

I’m neither here nor there with it to be honest. I couldnae gie twa shites if his mug was posted. I’m just stating that the wee cowardly runt wouldnae have any right to feel hard done by if it appeared on here.

I don’t think I’d lose sleep over it either and if he’s done the same thing to others then he probably wouldn’t have the right to complain.

Just can’t see the point in it really other than to cause more bother.

Having said that, if he threatened one of my 8 daughters I’d want his face plastered on every tree in Britain. :)

Edited by Bobster

5 minutes ago, Bobster said:

I don’t think I’d lose sleep over it either and if he’s done the same thing to others then he probably wouldn’t have the right to complain.

Just can’t see the point in it really other than to cause more bother.

people would know who to avoid

I don't know what this guy looks like nor have ever verbally spoken with him or met him but when I queried his Slovakia bus prices were £10 a head more than I was quoted and added if he was donating the profits to a TA charity he went off on one messaging me on Facebook threatening liable and all that shite.....I ignored his messages....to which he messaged again to say he could see I was reading his messages.....what a tool !....I left all Facebook TA pages due to the upheaval this eejit was causing.....

On 24/10/2017 at 7:52 PM, DavyP said:

I don't know what this guy looks like nor have ever verbally spoken with him or met him but when I queried his Slovakia bus prices were £10 a head more than I was quoted and added if he was donating the profits to a TA charity he went off on one messaging me on Facebook threatening liable and all that shite.....I ignored his messages....to which he messaged again to say he could see I was reading his messages.....what a tool !....I left all Facebook TA pages due to the upheaval this eejit was causing.....

This was a full conversation we had in Facebook :blink:

mcd: Well Well dandydunn

Got to love a name n shame on TAMB

me: Eh?

mcd: Take a walk ya muppet

me: So you've got the mouth to spout off on a wanky page,but nothing directly to me? What a bellend. No wonder everyone thinks you're a .

mcd:  off you toss bag, you're nothing but a keyboard gangster.

That's why my pages have thousands of members.

I still to this day have absolutely no idea why this conversation happened :lol: I think he may be mentally ill. 

• 2 months later...