Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly) - Page 4 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly)

Parklife

33 minutes ago, Debian said:

Yet she knew his team, and confirmed it above.  Sure thing kiddo :spin:

Maybe, just maybe there was a comment thrown his way, he's reacted (he shouldn't have, and is a walloper anyway) and then it's kicked off.

But of course, that doesn't suit whatever your agenda is

Aye my agenda :lol:

I wasn't in Slovenia, don't know any of the people involved and have no dog in the fight.

Something doesn't ring true for me here though.

If something was said before the incident by a third party then I'd have thought you would have taken it up with them at the time and not take it out on someone you think is there mate when they turn up at the pub later.

It looks to me as if there's a bit of whataboutery here looking to deflect from the original incident.

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Err, I said he shouldn't have done it.  Are you broken?
All I am saying is there was verbals before all this, which is being conveniently forgotten.

I can assure you 100% there were no "verbals" between me and McDermott before the incident. If you're saying I'm responsible for what anyone else might have said to him you are also wrong. The only thing I said to him was "if you upset my daughter again my boys will be onto you" and that was all.  And yes I do know what team he supports but only because of the whole grassing up the Hibs supporters incident when he made no secret of the fact he supports Rangers.

Just now, diane0805 said:

I can assure you 100% there were no "verbals" between me and McDermott before the incident. If you're saying I'm responsible for what anyone else might have said to him you are also wrong. The only thing I said to him was "if you upset my daughter again my boys will be onto you" and that was all.  And yes I do know what team he supports but only because of the whole grassing up the Hibs supporters incident when he made no secret of the fact he supports Rangers.

I have at no time said you are responsible.  You did not deserve what happened.

I said someone who was hanging about with you after said something to him. 

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

I have at no time said you are responsible.  You did not deserve what happened.

I said someone who was hanging about with you after said something to him. 

If he’s going about trying to crack lassies then a silly wee name call for his efforts is the very least he should’ve had. He’s a snakey little coward. 

27 minutes ago, aaid said:

I wasn't in Slovenia, don't know any of the people involved and have no dog in the fight.

Something doesn't ring true for me here though.

If something was said before the incident by a third party then I'd have thought you would have taken it up with them at the time and not take it out on someone you think is there mate when they turn up at the pub later.

It looks to me as if there's a bit of whataboutery here looking to deflect from the original incident.

Exactly. Thank you.

17 hours ago, Debian said:

I don't disagree but I assume they must associate with you 🤔 and he knows that somehow. 

Regardless.  He needs to get to, and whoever it was needs to man up and realise they're just as bad. But all of you just need to quit it. The banned from tambers stuff is getting right cringey now - and you all don't do yourselves any favours.  

Wow! So the next time your mother, wife, gf, daughter makes a comment to someone that they deem offensive then they're right to lamp them? Unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, tartanmartin said:

Wow! So the next time your mother, wife, gf, daughter makes a comment to someone that they deem offensive then they're right to lamp them? Unbelievable.

Once again, making a fool of yourself.  The two are non comparible, and the assault on Diane was cowardly.

All I have said is that someone verbally abused Rab just before.  He has then went off on one.

I don't think Debian is trying to defend his actions just that someone whoever it is shouldn't be name calling him either.

Thankfully I've had no dealings with him but from what I have heard from friends he can consider himself lucky only to be on the end of verbals (not suggesting for one minute anyone should get violent over it).

It does sound like an incredibly lame and questionable excuse for his behavior (there is no excuse for his behaviour).

11 minutes ago, drew said:

I don't think Debian is trying to defend his actions just that someone whoever it is shouldn't be name calling him either.

Thankfully I've had no dealings with him but from what I have heard from friends he can consider himself lucky only to be on the end of verbals (not suggesting for one minute anyone should get violent over it).

It does sound like an incredibly lame and questionable excuse for his behavior (there is no excuse for his behaviour).

Thanks Drew, and 100% agreed.

15 minutes ago, drew said:

This will have been screenshotted for future reference and passed onto the SSC.

Think yourself lucky you haven't been threatened with a liable suit yet :ok:

10 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

This will have been screenshotted for future reference and passed onto the SSC.

I'd like to say it was good while it lasted but apart from short spell under Smith and McLeish it's been crap. He'll be doing me a favor.

13 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Think yourself lucky you haven't been threatened with a liable suit yet :ok:

As long as he is suing me for £50 losing my membership will cover it.

If he is still an admin of that facebook page could he kick me out of it. I've no idea how I ended up on it but it's full of so much tripe. 

3 hours ago, Debian said:

Yet she knew his team, and confirmed it above.  Sure thing kiddo :spin:

Maybe, just maybe there was a comment thrown his way, he's reacted (he shouldn't have, and is a walloper anyway) and then it's kicked off.

But of course, that doesn't suit whatever your agenda is

Muddying waters.repeating Hearsay with no source etc. Victim blaming "his actions were provoked" by this random person i dont know who, but i do know they are defo associated to you.

I wonder what relationship you have with the "accused" when i read all this, sounds like someone has sent in a proxy, to me at least.

Edited by phart

9 minutes ago, phart said:

Muddying waters.repeating Hearsay with no source etc. Victim blaming "his actions were provoked" by this random person i dont know who, but i do know they are defo associated to you.

I wonder what relationship you have with the "accused" when i read all this, sounds like someone has sent in a proxy, to me at least.

I'll be the guy who was chasing him down, trying to help guys he ripped off over the Slovakia buses. 

38 minutes ago, phart said:

I can confirm that Debian isn't any sort of friend of his. 

4 hours ago, Debian said:

Once again, making a fool of yourself.  The two are non comparible, and the assault on Diane was cowardly.

All I have said is that someone verbally abused Rab just before.  He has then went off on one.

"whoever it was needs to man up and realise they're just as bad. "

Your words. Now that does look foolish, equating verbals with physical assault.