Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly) - Page 3 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly)

Parklife

6 minutes ago, diane0805 said:

At no point did I call him anything which is why this "victim" didn't mention it. As stated above I merely told him not to upset my daughter again or my boys would be onto him and he went for me. Plenty of worse things I could have said believe me.

Diane, this happened just prior to your incident - which I saw. The person was hanging about with your lot who said this to Mad Rab 👍

Guessing he knew you were all together hence kicking off. Maybe you should ask your pals about it. 

Think you all really need to give each other a wide berth. 

I wasn't even in the Cutty Sark before the incident - I'd been at my friends house for bloody dinner! I hadn't even been in the pub for five minutes when he went for me. I have no idea who said that to him prior to the incident - I know loads of people but was actually only with my Slovenian friend my partner and my daughter that night. If you tell me who said it I'll speak to them about it.

Edited by diane0805
Typo

22 minutes ago, diane0805 said:

I wasn't even in the Cutty Sark before the incident - I'd been at my friends house for bloody dinner! I hadn't even been in the pub for five minutes when he went for me. I have no idea who said that to him prior to the incident - I know loads of people but was actually only with my Slovenian friend my partner and my daughter that night. If you tell me who said it I'll speak to them about it.

No idea what there name is, but they were with you after your set to.

6 minutes ago, diane0805 said:

I spoke to a lot of people I know afterwards because everyone was asking if me and my daughter were ok 🤔 So I really don't know who it was. But hardly fair to go for me when someone else has possibly upset him.

I don't disagree but I assume they must associate with you 🤔 and he knows that somehow. 

Regardless.  He needs to get to, and whoever it was needs to man up and realise they're just as bad. But all of you just need to quit it. The banned from tambers stuff is getting right cringey now - and you all don't do yourselves any favours.  

20 minutes ago, diane0805 said:

I will say again, I ignored him when I entered the pub as I had no wish for any drama. But when my daughter is upset and I am an inch away from being punched then I will not ignore that. 

Did he swing a fist for you Diane?

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I assumed the orange order didn't let their members attend Scotland games, like they do with catholic churches, so can't see Rab being a genuine D.O.B 

He is known to support the team from Glasgow who play in blue  Just ask the Hibs supporters he reported for being on the pitch in 2016 after they beat his team 🤔

14 hours ago, Debian said:

I don't disagree but I assume they must associate with you 🤔 and he knows that somehow. 

Regardless.  He needs to get to, and whoever it was needs to man up and realise they're just as bad. But all of you just need to quit it. The banned from tambers stuff is getting right cringey now - and you all don't do yourselves any favours.  

Classic shit stiring 

13 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Classic shit stiring 

Yet she knew his team, and confirmed it above.  Sure thing kiddo :spin:

Maybe, just maybe there was a comment thrown his way, he's reacted (he shouldn't have, and is a walloper anyway) and then it's kicked off.

But of course, that doesn't suit whatever your agenda is

Edited by Debian

6 minutes ago, Debian said:

Yet she knew his team, and confirmed it above.  Sure thing kiddo :spin:

Maybe, just maybe there was a comment thrown his way, he's reacted (he shouldn't have, and is a walloper anyway) and then it's kicked off.

But of course, that doesn't suit whatever your agenda is

Swinging a punch at a Woman equates to being called a name? Away ye go. :lol:

Just now, Ormond said:

Swinging a punch at a Woman equates to being called a name? Away ye go. :lol:

Err, I said he shouldn't have done it.  Are you broken?
All I am saying is there was verbals before all this, which is being conveniently forgotten.

Just now, Debian said:

Err, I said he shouldn't have done it.  Are you broken?
All I am saying is there was verbals before all this, which is being conveniently forgotten.

Saying he shouldn’t have done it is obvious. You are insinuating that him swinging a punch for a woman is the same as being called a name though. 

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Saying he shouldn’t have done it is obvious. You are insinuating that him swinging a punch for a woman is the same as being called a name though. 

No i'm not.  It is far far worse, not even comparable.