Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly) - Page 2 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly)

Parklife

53 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Why don't you report these incidents to the police?

What do you think the SSC can do about it? I'm not sure that it is any of their business?

The SSC are dealing with it. Of course it is their business if one of their members is going around threatening and fighting with others. 

On 10/13/2017 at 10:45 PM, diane0805 said:

So just to let you know this did indeed happen! We had been to my Slovenian friends house for dinner  (Posh TA) and then gone to the Curry Sark. I spotted the mad one out of the corner of my eye when we went into the pub but just ignored him. He said something and I still ignored him. He then decided to follow us to the bar where he said to my daughter 'your mother's getting this" while punching his fist into his other hand. My daughter is 24 so not a child but she was quite upset at her mum being threatened so told me what he'd said. I told her to just ignore him but when we went to go sit outside I walked past and said "if you scare my daughter again my boys will be after you' At which point he went for me. Didn't hit me because a girl who'd seen it all happening threw herself between us but the intention was definitely there. Has now been fully reported to the SSC including copies of previous threats. Can't abide bullies ?

That's foxing scandalous. Fit a big man.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:59 AM, Orraloon said:

Why don't you report these incidents to the police?

What do you think the SSC can do about it? I'm not sure that it is any of their business?

based on what is presented to them or defended - SSC will consider to kick people out of travel club  

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Cheers for confirming, Dianne. :ok:  

@Robert Mcdermott is clearly a mentalist. 

Doesn't matter how many times he's tagged he's not coming out of hiding are you @Robert Mcdermott Last visited Saturday so clearly seen this thread? 

Absolute zoomer, anyone who rips off fellow fans, profits from organising buses etc and actively bullies women deserves to be banned by the SSC and out cased by the rest of us.

1 hour ago, euan2020 said:

based on what is presented to them or defended - SSC will consider to kick people out of travel club  

Aye, but how does that stop him from verbally and physically abusing folk? It might even encourage him to do more of it? 

54 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, but how does that stop him from verbally and physically abusing folk? It might even encourage him to do more of it? 

well if he has no tickets, might discourage him from travelling - or at least make it more difficult for him 

I can;t say i know him, and traveled solid for around 14 years, until i went with work to South Africa  

1 hour ago, euan2020 said:

well if he has no tickets, might discourage him from travelling - or at least make it more difficult for him 

I can;t say i know him, and traveled solid for around 14 years, until i went with work to South Africa  

As far as I know he only started going to away games a couple of years ago when we played Gibraltar in Faro. Has caused more trouble and hassle in that time than anyone I've ever met in the TA ?

Edited by diane0805
Added more!

First heard of him with when i went one of his buses in Portugal and then the problems seemed to follow on when i was in Malta and Slovakia. Had a few run ins with him on facebook which resulted in a series of personal messages which i have saved for future reference should i need them.

Aye, he is not quite right. 

14 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

First heard of him with when i went one of his buses in Portugal and then the problems seemed to follow on when i was in Malta and Slovakia. Had a few run ins with him on facebook which resulted in a series of personal messages which i have saved for future reference should i need them.

Aye, he is not quite right. 

Do keep those messages in case the SSC are looking for more evidence ?

3 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

What was said to him ? 

Apparently Mad Rab is a "dirty orange bas+ard"

This caused him to go off on one.  Not that I condone it, (and I have had cost amount of verbals with him over the Slovakia bus gate) but there is always 2 sides to a story. Just surprised this side wasn't told by the 'victims'

They need to all get lost from Scotland games 👍

51 minutes ago, Debian said:

This caused him to go off on one.  Not that I condone it, (and I have had cost amount of verbals with him over the Slovakia bus gate) but there is always 2 sides to a story. Just surprised this side wasn't told by the 'victims'

To be fair he does look like a Hun though. Definitely wooden enough.

5 hours ago, Debian said:

Unacceptable if true. No excuse for the alleged retaliation either though.

9 hours ago, Debian said:

Is it true he was verbally abused just prior to the incident? Apparently a few sectarian comments were fired his way. 

I can assure you I made no sectarian comments to him unless this happened after the attempted assault. I merely told him not to upset my daughter again or my boys would be onto him and he went for me. 

5 hours ago, Debian said:

At no point did I call him anything which is why this "victim" didn't mention it. As stated above I merely told him not to upset my daughter again or my boys would be onto him and he went for me. Plenty of worse things I could have said believe me.