Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly) - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mad Rab McDermott and the Curious Case of Attacking Women (Allegedly)

Parklife

I see from various Facebook posts that our pal Rab McDermott has been accused of attacking a woman in the Cutty Sark pub on Saturday evening. 

What's the story with this? True or false? 

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

According to a woman named Diane, who many on here will know from away trips, he attacked her and was shouting at her daughter.

Is this true Rab? How ye doing anyway?

Reduced her Daughter to tears by all accounts. He’s had an almighty beef with Diane for a while now. It seems he’s carried that on as he knows a Woman won’t rap his jaw. The guy is a coward. 

21 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’d be careful Blair, or you’ll get named and shamed you keyboard warrior you. :P

I'm simply asking a question. He may be being falsely accused and be unaware of it. If he's innocent then he should be thankful towards me for bringing to his attention. :)

So just to let you know this did indeed happen! We had been to my Slovenian friends house for dinner  (Posh TA) and then gone to the Curry Sark. I spotted the mad one out of the corner of my eye when we went into the pub but just ignored him. He said something and I still ignored him. He then decided to follow us to the bar where he said to my daughter 'your mother's getting this" while punching his fist into his other hand. My daughter is 24 so not a child but she was quite upset at her mum being threatened so told me what he'd said. I told her to just ignore him but when we went to go sit outside I walked past and said "if you scare my daughter again my boys will be after you' At which point he went for me. Didn't hit me because a girl who'd seen it all happening threw herself between us but the intention was definitely there. Has now been fully reported to the SSC including copies of previous threats. Can't abide bullies ?

9 hours ago, diane0805 said:

So just to let you know this did indeed happen! We had been to my Slovenian friends house for dinner  (Posh TA) and then gone to the Curry Sark. I spotted the mad one out of the corner of my eye when we went into the pub but just ignored him. He said something and I still ignored him. He then decided to follow us to the bar where he said to my daughter 'your mother's getting this" while punching his fist into his other hand. My daughter is 24 so not a child but she was quite upset at her mum being threatened so told me what he'd said. I told her to just ignore him but when we went to go sit outside I walked past and said "if you scare my daughter again my boys will be after you' At which point he went for me. Didn't hit me because a girl who'd seen it all happening threw herself between us but the intention was definitely there. Has now been fully reported to the SSC including copies of previous threats. Can't abide bullies ?

Disgusting behaviour by this individual if I where you I would get the police involved there’s enough evidence to charge this coward hope your well hen 

24 minutes ago, tartanmartin said:

Previous or not, this sort of behaviour is simply unacceptable at football or in modern society. You're spot on - behaviour befitting a complete radge.

The fud picks his targets carefully. He’s an absolute pussy of the highest. Hides from males as he knows what he’ll get, so goes picking on lassies, eh @Robert Mcdermott?

19 minutes ago, 1ANDYP said:

no one knows what went on b4 between rab and Dianne, so I will hold judgement like the rest of you should. 

Nothing happened with Diane in the past anymore than anybody else he acted like a whank to. The only difference is that he is too much of a coward to deal with anybody who has testicles.

1 hour ago, 1ANDYP said:

no one knows what went on b4 between rab and Dianne, so I will hold judgement like the rest of you should. 

What went on before was that I shared the glad tidings that he was "hanging up his glengarry" after Bratislava last year to the Mctartanface FB page and he took exception to this (all I commented was "Don't think anyone will lose any sleep) I then received threatening messages from him about Wembley. I have a screenshot of them but can't post it here because the files too big but basically calling me a little witch and telling me to watch my back at Wembley. Which I did by having my back well and truly covered which ended with him not going to Crystals not me ? He's not keen on people who stand up to him especially if they happen to be women

Edited by diane0805
Wanted to add more!

5 hours ago, diane0805 said:

I've gone to football for 40 years and never been in a fight or even threatened! I'm a party girl who likes to sing and dance not fight! But I won't be threatened by bullies especially when my daughter is involved ?

Party girl, loosely translated, means "lassie who doesn't care about the football"

You're not the only one on here mind you. 

12 hours ago, diane0805 said:

What went on before was that I shared the glad tidings that he was "hanging up his glengarry" after Bratislava last year to the Mctartanface FB page and he took exception to this (all I commented was "Don't think anyone will lose any sleep) I then received threatening messages from him about Wembley. I have a screenshot of them but can't post it here because the files too big but basically calling me a little witch and telling me to watch my back at Wembley. Which I did by having my back well and truly covered which ended with him not going to Crystals not me ? He's not keen on people who stand up to him especially if they happen to be women

Why don't you report these incidents to the police?

What do you think the SSC can do about it? I'm not sure that it is any of their business?

7 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Party girl, loosely translated, means "lassie who doesn't care about the football"

You're not the only one on here mind you. 

I meant in life in general not just at the football. You evidently didn't see me after the game last Sunday.