Sam alladyce - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sam alladyce

jaggy thistle

I couldn't give a monkey's about the fact that he got caught. He is one of a few managers who has that knack of getting results. Yes there's a risk he could head back down south into another job but the same applies to anyone who comes in and does a good job e.g. McLeish and Smith. 

4 minutes ago, Saint4805 said:

I couldn't give a monkey's about the fact that he got caught. He is one of a few managers who has that knack of getting results. Yes there's a risk he could head back down south into another job but the same applies to anyone who comes in and does a good job e.g. McLeish and Smith. 

jesus. what an argument. 

12 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

And can I just point out that Alllardyce's managerial stats in win percentage of matches is quite a bit lower than Strachan's.

Is it no 100% at international level? Please do not interpret this as me wanting big Sam though.

31 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

And can I just point out that Alllardyce's managerial stats in win percentage of matches is quite a bit lower than Strachan's.

I would guess that Allardyce has generally managed at a higher standard and hasn't had a period at a club like Celtic which helps the stats a lot. 

1 minute ago, PASTA Mick said:

I would guess that Allardyce has generally managed at a higher standard and hasn't had a period at a club like Celtic which helps the stats a lot. 

The higher the level Allardyce has managed at the worse his win percentage has got. Quite telling that. Like I said if there is to be change there are far better options out there than Fat Sam career record-wise and who don't have shit sticking to them.

51 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

so if you are critical of Allardyce's managerial record and performance as a manager it is simply down to "racism". Right.......

when passing self of as Scottish in order to troll on here, for future reference the Scottish vernacular is "nae transfers" and "fitba". if using ball singular to describe the spherical object then it is "baw". Hope that helps. 

I would definitely spell it "fitba" and pronounce it "fit" - "bah", emphasis on the "fit" with "bah" almost swallowed.   East coast. 

Sorry.  

1 hour ago, Return of Yermaw said:

so if you are critical of Allardyce's managerial record and performance as a manager it is simply down to "racism". Right.......

when passing self of as Scottish in order to troll on here, for future reference the Scottish vernacular is "nae transfers" and "fitba". if using ball singular to describe the spherical object then it is "baw". Hope that helps. 

Just keep hiding behind that all you want....nothing to do with the fact he’s from a certain country is it? 

24 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Just keep hiding behind that all you want....nothing to do with the fact he’s from a certain country is it? 

They're both Caucasians though. 

If you rush to accuse someone of an "ism" best to pick one that makes sense.

32 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Allardyce?...

No, but thanks for the offer.

Strachan to stay for Euro qualifying campaign with Gemmill as his assistant.

Gemmill to then take over for next World Cup qualifying campaign.

11 hours ago, macy37 said:

for me, absolutely not but then I have already stated why I would be against him and that is based on his record. You suggesting that everyone against the appointment of Allardyce is down to xenophobia says more about you and your own prejudices. 

If I were against john Barnes being the next Scotland manager, by applying your logic I would be hiding behind his managerial record when in reality I would be against his appointment solely down to the fact that he was English or was black.

You must concede your sweeping comments and logic are quite moronic........

11 hours ago, DizzyVizion said:

Allardyce?...

No, but thanks for the offer.

Strachan to stay for Euro qualifying campaign with Gemmill as his assistant.

Gemmill to then take over for next World Cup qualifying campaign.

I wouldn't be too upset at that. 

Getting rid of McGhee would be a big step in the right direction. 

4 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I wouldn't be too upset at that. 

Getting rid of McGhee would be a big step in the right direction. 

it really is mind boggling that he is in a position to advise the national team manager and also help to coach the players. :banghead: