Sam alladyce - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sam alladyce

jaggy thistle

His parents are Scottish (which probably makes him more Scottish than some of the team) and I'm not in any way prejudice against him for being English. Certainly has done some decent jobs in the past with the exception of Newcastle.

The only thing that might put me off is the malpractice he was sacked for at England but tbh I don't know the full story

Edited by fifes elite

11 minutes ago, fifes elite said:

The only thing that might put me off is the malpractice he was sacked for at England but tbh I don't know the full story

Every dick and his dog are at that dodgy caper. He was just unlucky he got caught. 

40 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Detractors? Racists you mean?

I’d have him in.

so if you are critical of Allardyce's managerial record and performance as a manager it is simply down to "racism". Right.......

7 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

Aye. Naw transfers in international fitbaw

when passing self of as Scottish in order to troll on here, for future reference the Scottish vernacular is "nae transfers" and "fitba". if using ball singular to describe the spherical object then it is "baw". Hope that helps.