The TAMB - so what's happening? - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The TAMB - so what's happening?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Why is the upper tier of the beach end not on sale?

I would imagine they’re not expecting it to be required. 

Pointless paying stewards to go up there and watch no one. 

Section Y of the south stand has the best view in pittodrie imo. 

57 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Fancied a change from the south stand but will probably go for Y then. Cheers.

3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Why is the upper tier of the beach end not on sale?

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

That might be the discount section for season ticket holders?

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

36 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Fancied a change from the south stand but will probably go for Y then. Cheers.

"Friendly Next Month" thread for this pish

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

"Friendly Next Month" thread for this pish

Dry your eyes ya fanny. 

I'd rather discuss a Scotland match, even if it is accidentally on the wrong thread, than read a bunch of gimps, loners and weirdos go into meltdown about a forum closing.

8 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Dry your eyes ya fanny. 

I'd rather discuss a Scotland match, even if it is accidentally on the wrong thread, than read a bunch of gimps, loners and weirdos go into meltdown about a forum closing.

65 posts b'fukk. How many Scotland matches have you been discussing

23 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Dry your eyes ya fanny. 

Charm School mid-term holidays at the moment ? :D

Without the aforementioned forum full of us gimps, loners and weirdos, you wouldn't have beeen able to share your insightful and philosophical thoughts on any thread.

On 10/14/2017 at 2:04 PM, Ormond said:

The latest announcement says they have chosen to stay anonymous.

I can imagine why they might wish to be anonymous in terms of their actual real-world identities, but it wouldn't do any harm to give a bit more info. for example how many people are involved? where are they based? [what team do they support?:ph34r:],

or if that's too real-world, are they or were they members of TAMB already?

and, are any of them gimps, loners or weirdos?

Edited by exile

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Its an iphone 5s , not sure how old, I've had it since it became cheap enough to get this model for under 20 quid a month, the most I will pay for a phone.  

I am slowly being hounded off this board. The Coronation st shite must have tipped the new owners over the edge. ( i would have put a wee emoji here but it will just look like I am asking a question and I dont want an army of folk confirming it for me..)

I will need to get a new phone or G Mans posts are gonna look like she is constantly furious . 

I'm on my iPhone and it's sheite, no idea how you use it all the time with the wee fecking screen. Why is there no free wifi beside a loch in pitch dark countryside so I can use my iPad? And no emojis as I'm furious I've finished my monster munch. Are sheep noisy, something outside is quite noisy and I'm praying it's sheep. 👻

35 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

How do you know if you’re a gimp, weirdo or loner?

I’d hate to be all 3

If you have to ask then you're all 3.

54 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I'm on my iPhone and it's sheite, no idea how you use it all the time with the wee fecking screen. Why is there no free wifi beside a loch in pitch dark countryside so I can use my iPad? And no emojis as I'm furious I've finished my monster munch. Are sheep noisy, something outside is quite noisy and I'm praying it's sheep. 👻

If you have to ask then you're all 3.

:lol:

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

I'm on my iPhone and it's sheite, no idea how you use it all the time with the wee fecking screen. Why is there no free wifi beside a loch in pitch dark countryside so I can use my iPad?

How’s your phone working but not your iPad?

Do you have 4g? In settings on your phone go to Personal Hotspot and turn it on. Then turn Bluetooth on your iPad. Find your phone on your iPad and pair it to your phone.

Your ipad will now run off your phone.

I’m guessing you’ll have no idea what I’m talking about and will instead be drawn to words I’ve used like ‘personal hotspot’, ‘turn on’ and ‘pair it’ which will at least keep you amused for 5 or 10 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Do you have 4g? In settings on your phone go to Personal Hotspot and turn it on. Then turn Bluetooth on your iPad. Find your phone on your iPad and pair it to your phone.

I’m guessing you’ll have no idea what I’m talking about and will instead be drawn to words I’ve used like ‘personal hotspot’, ‘turn on’ and ‘pair it’ which will at least keep you amused for 5 or 10 minutes.

😂😂

Still giggling. Will watch when I stop. 

I wish there was wee laugh or confused options, they're on some sites for the simple minded. 

Edited by G-Man

7 minutes ago, Bobster said:

:lol: